British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow V Redcar , Championship Sat 13th May 2017 At 7pm

Can someone post a link to the video so we can all witness this "typical Dane" behaviour for ourselves.

Apology accepted and i am sure Jonas has learned a lesson, i have to credit you on finding the time to come on here and apologise ;) .

I think you've misunderstood what I said, i said I appreciate the Glasgow fans that apologised for Richards poor behaviour, I am not apologising as Jonas wasn't in the wrong, he had every right to do what he did, think Richard just needs to man up and accept he was beat

yes he learnt how to beat Lawson round Ashfield ;)

Won't happen to often but as i say when you see it from another angle you do see it differently.

I don't have a link to hand right now, but it is on the Glasgow Tigers Facebook.

Can someone post a link to the video so we can all witness this "typical Dane" behaviour for ourselves.

On the Glasgow website.

Apology accepted and i am sure Jonas has learned a lesson, i have to credit you on finding the time to come on here and apologise ;) .

I think you've misunderstood what I said, i said I appreciate the Glasgow fans that apologised for Richards poor behaviour, I am not apologising as Jonas wasn't in the wrong, he had every right to do what he did, think Richard just needs to man up and accept he was beat

I was at the wind up hence the wink.

Won't happen to often but as i say when you see it from another angle you do see it differently.

Agree on both counts

The only "back wheel flicking" in evidence was Lawson after the race.

Glad to see JBA shown not to have done anything at all wrong apart from ride a hard first bend.

I was amazed at some of the accusations being levelled at him as having seen him ride quite a lot I'd never consider him to be a reckless or overly aggressive rider.

• Like 2

The only "back wheel flicking" in evidence was Lawson after the race.

Glad to see JBA shown not to have done anything at all wrong apart from ride a hard first bend.

I was amazed at some of the accusations being levelled at him as having seen him ride quite a lot I'd never consider him to be a reckless or overly aggressive rider.

Watched James Greaves perform that type of 1st turn for years at Ashfield!! No complaints then!

Nothing reckless about it. Andersen made the start and headed straight for the dirt as most riders would do round Glasgow.

Lawson acted like a spoilt brat and a child.

Couldn't agree more , made the start moved out to the dirt to block the run of Lawson on the outside . Nothing wrong with that at all .

• Like 2

Glad people have seen and agree that JBA did nothing wrong and that Lawson just spat his dummy out coz he got beat

• Like 3

Tut tut Richard - could have caused an injury there after the race.

• Like 1

Theres a good chance Lawson has seen this video, and realised what a bellend he made of himself.

• Like 2

And people are moaning about that move...... Jesus!

It's called taking a rider wide, nothing wrong with that at all. More riders should actually do it instead of a 'after you' mentality!

As with most things in life, your immediate thoughts and recollections are fuelled by emotion. With hindsight I'm sure Richard would agree that he would had done the same manoeuvre, if positions had been reversed.

And again vast majority of us look back on something we have done and think "why on earth did I do that" - fortunately most of us don't have a video recorder focussed on us to highlight it again and again!

• Like 1