British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Latvian Gp

Does anyone know the start time? Im sure it's been 5pm our time in the past, is that still the case in 2017?

Does anyone know the start time? Im sure it's been 5pm our time in the past, is that still the case in 2017?

Yes 19.00 start local-1700 UK time

Maksims Bogdanovs is the wild card reserves are Puodzhuks and Kostigovs

Edited by racers and royals

Thanks. And bah. Not what I wanted.

Thanks. And bah. Not what I wanted.

Do what I am going to have to do tomorrow with Fulham v Reading clashing, as soon as the football is finished I will watch the GP as "delayed live"

Hope they don't announce any race winners while your watching the football

• Like 3

Do what I am going to have to do tomorrow with Fulham v Reading clashing, as soon as the football is finished I will watch the GP as "delayed live"

It's what I'll have to do. In theory if everything at work is set up, checked and working then I'll be home anyway but Sod's law says it won't be!

Has anyone bought tickets for this GP and if so how have you paid for them? I'm not sure which option to choose on the booking site?

Problem sorted. Tried on my laptop instead of iPad and an option of visa payment came up. Tickets now bought and excited to be going to the next GP. Hope it's as good as Warsaw!

Speedway star say's 4 45 BT sport's

5pm start.

Any news on Freddie Lindgren, says in the Star he is struggling to be fit for Saturday.