Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

Threat To The Gp Grid Girls?

We'll have grid boys for the girl riders.

We'll have grid boys for the girl riders.

Ana Carrasco has done this during her time in Moto3. Outrageously she had the poor lad topless when none of the grid girls go topless!

• Like 2

Ana Carrasco has done this during her time in Moto3. Outrageously she had the poor lad topless when none of the grid girls go topless!

He doesn't wear high heels though!

Personally I'd be happy to see the back of them. I think they cheapen the image, any rookie viewer looking in and seeing camera shots from under the crutch of some slapper who adopts deliberate poses, while the riders F*** about gardening and pretending to adjust things, must just think the whole thing is a bit of a circus. I should imagine some families looking in, might find the whole thing an embarrassment. Same with the pits interviews, I'd rather see someone with technical knowledge and practical experience asking the questions, rather than some bird who keeps hesitating while she listens to instructions on what to ask, in her earpiece. I certainly like girls but the novelty (in this case) has worn off.

• Like 4

Personally I'd be happy to see the back of them. I think they cheapen the image, any rookie viewer looking in and seeing camera shots from under the crutch of some slapper who adopts deliberate poses, while the riders F*** about gardening and pretending to adjust things, must just think the whole thing is a bit of a circus. I should imagine some families looking in, might find the whole thing an embarrassment. Same with the pits interviews, I'd rather see someone with technical knowledge and practical experience asking the questions, rather than some bird who keeps hesitating while she listens to instructions on what to ask, in her earpiece. I certainly like girls but the novelty (in this case) has worn off.

​That's not going to happen foamfence. The sponsor wants girls - and that's why they will be staying...at the moment. :approve:

Edited by Guest

​That's not going to happen fomafence. The sponsor wants girls - and that's why they will be staying...at the moment. :approve:

Yes I know, even though they and that old guy in the pits (usually dressed as a skateboarder) just add to the crass image.

Edited by foamfence
  • Like 3

​That's not going to happen foamfence. The sponsor wants girls - and that's why they will be staying...at the moment. :approve:

Yes I know, even though they and that old guy in the pits (usually dressed as a skateboarder) just ad to the crass image.

Without being misunderstood foamfence - it's what sponsors call '...show business..."

Edited by Guest

FFS, some people. What harm are they doing?

FFS, some people. What harm are they doing?

But what good are they either?
  • Like 6

They are keeping gustix occupied.That has got to be good lol

• Like 2

Will this all come to an end?

Miss Monster Energy Speedway 2017:

http://www.speedwaygp.com/monster-girls

They look alright to me gustix. ;)

I don't really mind if they are there or not. They don't effect the Speedway one way or the other - so personally - not bothered. :neutral:

• Like 2

But what good are they either?

Adds a bit of glamour I guess. Sex sells.