British Speedway Forum
lynnboy

Who Is Riding The Gtr Engine ?

I thought it would be a good idea to try and put a list together of all the riders that are using the GTR engine and I wonder if more people are going to try them now after Freddie's win in the GP last night

Riders I know who are using them are

Freddie Lindgren

Nick Porsing

Ryan Kingsley

Edited by lynnboy

I thought it would be a good idea to try and put a list together of all the riders that are using the GTR engine and I wonder if more people are going to try them now after Freddie's win in the GP last night

Riders I know who are using them are

Freddie Lindgren

Nick Porsing

Ryan Kingsley

Jordan Jenkins

Tom Brennan

Ryan Douglas

There have been a lot more sold in this country, so some riders must be practising with them but haven't fully committed yet.

Go t 12 GTR'S in stock, just saying!

• Like 1

Don't think marcell will be very happy. Freddie Lindgren was listed as GM as engine used in the Warsaw programme this weekend

Don't think marcell will be very happy. Freddie Lindgren was listed as GM as engine used in the Warsaw programme this weekend

Marcel was with him in the pits.

Adam Ellis started using one a couple of weeks ago

i read Bradley Wilson dean is also getting one
  • Like 1

i read Bradley Wilson Dean is also getting one

He rode one last night: successfully too!

• Like 1

This is why , when you know your product is good , you don't need to try too hard to sell it ,the results will sell it for you

Jack Thomas uses one.

He is obviously still working out set ups, and has been like a rocket ship on it and other meetings really struggled to find speed.

My observations of watching riders on them is when there is material on the track they are continually pulling. On more slick surfaces they seem to struggle.

Give riders long enough the forget everything they learned about the GMs and JAWAs and learn everything from scratch again, that's when we will find out just how good these engines are.

• Like 1

Freddie's brother, Ludvig is using them.

• Like 1

There is mor than I thought be interesting to see in a months time to see if any more top line riders have them, any one know if others are using them abroad who don't race in the uk ?

Heard a rumour that Layne cupitt has one ?

I wonder if he'll be letting Tai have a go on it?