British Speedway Forum
Beowulf

Leicester V Wolves 15th May

Why? Riss won it, the TR got 3 extra points. It worked perfectly.

To try and gain more than a 6-3, should of been Bates with Riss, as more likely to beat an opponent. But lets face it, could of been a 17-2 and made no difference.

Edited by Panthers89

How good are wolves now. Clear favs again.

I'm sorry, but only Poole are allowed to be favourites every season, it's in the rule book ! :o:D

• Like 4

Great win......really happy with our team now, just hope we can hold any injuries off and we will take some beating.

To try and gain more than a 6-3, should of been Bates with Riss, as more likely to beat an opponent. But lets face it, could of been a 17-2 and made no difference.

Yes but the point SCB is making is you can only ever get 3 extra points off a TR.

• Like 1

Unexpected result.

Looks like Wolves are on a different level right now.

well done the boys.

• Like 2

Great win......really happy with our team now, just hope we can hold any injuries off and we will take some beating.

You look very strong now.Great to see Rory on fire after his bad injury.

Yes but the point SCB is making is you can only ever get 3 extra points off a TR.

I get that, but could of gained a 4 point swing with an 8-1, but doesn't matter. Lions definitely shown how to roar by the Wolves

You look very strong now.Great to see Rory on fire after his bad injury.

Indeed. When he was signed I thought we could have 4 potential calibre heatleaders (along with Freddie, Lindgren and Masters) - all about him keeping injury free I think.

• Like 1

Great result rain held off till the end 3 riders in a max a little bit gate and go got better towards the end when the rain started. Point of note.. fantastic program very few adverts and pretty much packed

Superb result (sorry Lions fans). Two full maximums and 1 paid maximum away from home, as a long term Wolves fans, I cannot remember the last time that happened. Still a long way to go, but we should finish in the top 4, which is hurdle number one. Worry about other stuff after that.

• Like 3

Counted 7 unsatisfactory starts - who was the ref?

Superb result (sorry Lions fans). Two full maximums and 1 paid maximum away from home, as a long term Wolves fans, I cannot remember the last time that happened. Still a long way to go, but we should finish in the top 4, which is hurdle number one. Worry about other stuff after that.

As we know from when we've won the league before, it's all about getting into the top 4 and then the real season starts. Finishing top would be a bonus so you can pick your semi final opponent but it's not the be all or end all.

As we know from when we've won the league before, it's all about getting into the top 4 and then the real season starts. Finishing top would be a bonus so you can pick your semi final opponent but it's not the be all or end all.

As I've said elsewhere, we've won the play-offs having finished 2nd and 3rd, so we still need to do it finishing 1st and 4th !

• Like 2

Bjerre looked a shadow of his usual self, Garrity was as wild as I remembered him first time at Leicester and King is woeful. Ayres seemed a bit more on the pace which as nice to see, he gives it a lot of effort.