British Speedway Forum
Beowulf

Leicester V Wolves 15th May

I used to buy chips last year and they were really nice but they don't look the same this year so I haven't bothered. I'm sure they cost £1 more too.

I bet the price increase has been dictated by the landlord now taking a cut from the catering sales. Into Mr Hemsley's pocket I suspect - but i'm sure he'd use it to help pay whats owed to his creditors.

Like many others I have stopped buying food at the track due to the high prices and poor quality this year.

The chips are always over cooked and the burgers have no taste. The drinks are no better with soft drinks warm and I have noticed that nobody goes to the after the meeting last year there used to be a regular amount of 30 odd now 10 or less again due to high prices I think they charged me £4:00 for a can of Guinness and about the same for a beer.

I don't think Hemsley runs the bar & catering anymore it's the Mediterranean gentleman that does it all now

I think the shape is a lot better but feel the racing would be a lot better if the track was prepared better during the meeting.

Think changes need to happen at Leicester now but wolves were very strong and it was great to see the GP Winner racing in British speedway which seems to be helping his world champion hopes

Thought the track prep was pretty good considering the difference between the weather that was forecast and what we actually got. But obviously I'm an away visitor rather than someone who attends regularly.

As to Lindgren, he generally thrives on a busy schedule. Whether it will all catch up with him further on into the season, we'll have to wait and see.

Thought the track prep was pretty good considering the difference between the weather that was forecast and what we actually got. But obviously I'm an away visitor rather than someone who attends regularly.

As to Lindgren, he generally thrives on a busy schedule. Whether it will all catch up with him further on into the season, we'll have to wait and see.

The easiest 4 ride max, Lindgren will ever make.

The prices and quality of the foods and drinks are proportional to the desired rent of the promoters.

As long as promoters want such a high rent, the caterers has no choice but to raise the price.