British Speedway Forum
hawks 1975

Who Is Using Which Tuner/tuner's Engines?

Steve Worrall, so impressive on Saturday at Peterborough, was saying how he is on some super fast engines, and going by his kevlars, I worked out he is on Ash Tech (Ashley Holloway) tuned motors. I believe Aaron Summers is also. Eddie Kennett was on a FGM motor recently as was Bradley Wilson-Dean - is that Fleming Graversen? Jack Holder I've seen riding, not surprisingly, PJR (Peter Johns).

It got me thinking that it would be interesting to know who is using who in the British Leagues, and which tuners are more popular/successful than others. Also, what distinguishes them all? Some of the top ones initialise, many I assume do not.

Does anyone out there know who some of the other non-GP riders are using?

(I'd guess the Panthers fan on about Ulrich's lawnmower would like to know who he is currently using! NB regardless of what he is riding, he always gives it his all as far as I am concerned).

Steve Worrall, so impressive on Saturday at Peterborough, was saying how he is on some super fast engines, and going by his kevlars, I worked out he is on Ash Tech (Ashley Holloway) tuned motors. I believe Aaron Summers is also. Eddie Kennett was on a FGM motor recently as was Bradley Wilson-Dean - is that Fleming Graversen? Jack Holder I've seen riding, not surprisingly, PJR (Peter Johns).

It got me thinking that it would be interesting to know who is using who in the British Leagues, and which tuners are more popular/successful than others. Also, what distinguishes them all? Some of the top ones initialise, many I assume do not.

(I'd guess the Panthers fan on about Ulrich's lawnmower would like to know who he is currently using! NB regardless of what he is riding, he always gives it his all as far as I am concerned).

Robert Lambert using PJR & Brian Andersen

Does Sean Wilson still tune motors?

Yes and still does a lot of top riders

I interviewed Phil Crump today for the next issue (80) of Backtrack.

One of the subjects covered was his current role as an engine tuner. He is currently tuning engines for the following:

Chris Harris, Danny King, Sam Masters, Justin Sedgmen, Josh Bates and Jake Allen.

• Like 1

The polish commenters on Swedish league tonight saying a couple of GP stars are not happy with their PJR GM engines (doesn't take a big stretch to figure out who ) could the tide be beginning to turn ?

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 1

Think I saw recently that cookie has PJR doing his motors.

Think BWD is selling his GM's and going over to Gerhard.