4. Tom Brennan
5. Jack Parkinson-Blackburn
6. Alex Spooner
7. Lewis Whitmore

TM - Neil Vatcher

Please note the later 4pm start time

Edited by PhilK
  • Like 2

I will be hot legging it back from my now wasted 4-day break in Eastbourne for this, so hope the motorways behave, and the weather is fine.

I think every forum post now knows where mimmo is spending the weekend I've not seen so many posts about a wasted trip in my life lol - I do feel for you though and see your anger at the matter

I think every forum post now knows where mimmo is spending the weekend I've not seen so many posts about a wasted trip in my life lol - I do feel for you though and see your anger at the matter

If you think Mimmo is angry now wait until i pop round and pinch his tele while he is away for the weekend :D

If you think Mimmo is angry now wait until i pop round and pinch his tele while he is away for the weekend :D

It's one of those 15" black and white TV's, never got round to upgrading g to colour. :party:

• Like 1

It's one of those 15" black and white TV's, never got round to upgrading g to colour. :party:

Ooh retro & collectible.

Ooh retro & collectible.

Nah, it doesn't work.

Back to the post is this the team line ups? Bit unfair on brennan lining up at 4 against Jacobs?

Personally I'd run brennan at reserve as he's better than Bickley his scores have shown.

Back to the post is this the team line ups? Bit unfair on brennan lining up at 4 against Jacobs?

Personally I'd run brennan at reserve as he's better than Bickley his scores have shown.

Bit unfair Jacobs being in the side at all. Im all or giving riders without a team place extra rides but its certainly been done to ensure Mildenhall have the edge. However if the young lions can run them close it has the makings of a decent meeting. Might even be enough to tempt me back to West Row?

With a change in the Young Lions U21 side being advised this morning , Mildenhall have amended their side also to keep the meeting looking competitive ... please see above

• Like 1

Shame theirs no Bewley or Jenkins in this one they are real young lions to watch for the future. Both riders make look so effortless on the bike. Will take this meeting in maybe interesting. Hoping the tracks in better state than last few times I've visited the stadium. Hope they all have safe day & the weather is kind.

• Like 1

I think it was taking in to account what Tom's average so far this season is and will or would have been by the time meeting was staged so means both him and Jacobs would hold same national league average.

THB on Jacobs, he will not be race fit at all, therefore glad this lad has finally been given a chance to ride.

The final rider at No 7 for Mildenhall is Taylor Hampshire

Gates open at 2.30pm

Weather forecast very promising