British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk Bear

Redcar V Workington Sgp Cl

i think almost every Redcar fan posting on here has done exactly that..

Edited by boz
  • Like 1

I see that Charles Wright has pulled out of riding for Somerset tonight - could tell last night he wasn't anywhere near 100%.

Very good win for the Comets and very nice to see us taking advantage of an "underperforming" opposition for a change, pretty similar to how everyone else has taken advantage of the underperforming Comets over the last couple of years, especially away from home!! :D

• Like 1

I see that Charles Wright has pulled out of riding for Somerset tonight - could tell last night he wasn't anywhere near 100%.

I seen that he was injured recently, what type of injury was it?

Lots of ifs and buts here, can folk not just credit the winning team as strange as this may be to some but perhaps they were just the better team on the night.

It's certainly true, Worky were the better team on the night. The Bears fans are just bemoaning, the list of injuries and misfortunes, which has befallen the team. A fully fit Charles Wright (on his form against Berwick), would have made a huge difference. Hopefully somewhere down the line, we will see Redcar's ( new ) line up in action. Just to say, I thought the real difference between the teams was, Matt Williamson and Mason Campton, they did everything, asked of them and more. Redcar is such a fair track, that all the Workington lads like it.

• Like 1

It's certainly true, Worky were the better team on the night. The Bears fans are just bemoaning, the list of injuries and misfortunes, which has befallen the team. A fully fit Charles Wright (on his form against Berwick), would have made a huge difference. Hopefully somewhere down the line, we will see Redcar's ( new ) line up in action. Just to say, I thought the real difference between the teams was, Matt Williamson and Mason Campton, they did everything, asked of them and more. Redcar is such a fair track, that all the Workington lads like it.

I have yet to see any opposition rider moan about the fair track at the STeMP

Lots of ifs and buts here, can folk not just credit the winning team as strange as this may be to some but perhaps they were just the better team on the night.

No doubt the best team on the night won and you can only beat what is put against you, so full credit to the Comets It's just disappointing that we have lost this match and gone out of the cup due more to rider availability than to simply being "not the best team" on the night.

• Like 1

No doubt the best team on the night won and you can only beat what is put against you, so full credit to the Comets It's just disappointing that we have lost this match and gone out of the cup due more to rider availability than to simply being "not the best team" on the night.

Danny will add that bit extra at reserve and getting Perks back is imperative.

With those two at reserve you should be back winning matches.

Danny will add that bit extra at reserve and getting Perks back is imperative.

With those two at reserve you should be back winning matches.

Absolutely, that would be a great start.

thats the rub of the draw

so often in speedway theres been good teams that have had so much bad luck over the season theyve finished well down the table

and also some not so good teams that avoid injuries and seam to play other terams when there on a off night that they finish higher than expected

Thought a seam was on a cricket ball , took a good few attempts to make sense of that English not obviously the first language in Workington just gibberish.

Thought a seam was on a cricket ball , took a good few attempts to make sense of that English not obviously the first language in Workington just gibberish.

from homer . its gone , just leave it .

thanks for the points

Edited by jenga