British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Beowulf

Wolves V Swindon 22nd May

As a Wolves fan, the current interest is, how long can Freddie go unbeaten ? He is now unbeaten in 5 matches (4 home, 1 away). So if it's going to happen soon, this is the time with Doyle visiting. Both of them GP stars and in good form. Freddie hasn't ridden in heat 15 a few times recently, because the team hasn't needed him too, but hopefully he does in this one so we get another race against Doyle. Swindon's start to the season has surprised a lot of people, including me. The main cause of this has been the form of Morris and Bellego, with the latters' being the most surprising so well done to him and to Rosco for picking him. Monmore is not a particularly happy hunting ground for the Robins (as Blunsdon isn't for us), and with Wolves in great form I do expect a home win, but by what score I really don't know.

Swindon have Morris and Bellego as surprise packets and improvers so far so could offer a serious challenge.

So I'd take a 49-41 type score now.

Easy home win by at least 10 points & Wolves with the inclusion of Rory & Mark Riss are the team to beat for me.

And with Rory probably riding his best for....ever....Wolves are fearsome better than last year with the improvement in Thorsell and Howarth

Bellego and Doyley even Morra of the Turbo Trio could smoke Freddie but the rest may struggle. Never write Swindon off but I will be shocked if they win this...50-40, Wolves too strong.

Bellego and Doyley even Morra of the Turbo Trio could smoke Freddie but the rest may struggle. Never write Swindon off but I will be shocked if they win this...50-40, Wolves too strong.

Doyle and Morris possibly, but I think that's asking too much of Bellego.

Easy home win by at least 10 points & Wolves with the inclusion of Rory & Mark Riss are the team to beat for me.

double that at least CR..

After last night it should be a walk in the park unless Rosco gives one of his fearsome team talks :D

• Like 1

After last night it should be a walk in the park unless Rosco gives one of his fearsome team talks :D

I think someone needs to give Rosco a fearsome team talk as he picked the riders & we all said it would need changes as it wasn't good enough.

Should be, but we are a lot better away from home than we are at home. Wolves look strong though.

Swindon have the top end to keep it relatively close, but probably not enough strength lower down to get us over the line.

Best thing you can post about any meeting from, what used to be, the referee's favourite track.

Come on Fred, you need some new material, at least put some effort into your fishing :)

• Like 2

Lol!

Suggesting 'no comment is the best you can post' is actually a compliment when it comes to a track even gp riders wobble around on and even fall off by themselves!

1 trick pony fishing. :rofl: Edited by stevebrum

Lol!

Says the troll who posted this on the Belle Vue Swindon thread

Brum the gift that KEEPS ON giving, ha ha!

Says the troll who is posting on a wolves Swindon thread.

Absolutely the gift that keeps giving. :rofl: