British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Beowulf

Wolves V Swindon 22nd May

Lol!

Cheer up, get yourself to Belle Vue tonight, you know you want to.

How many times did you 'get yourself to Belle Vue' last season out of interest?

• Like 1

You are having a bad day, onion has got you on toast in one of the tai threads and you've lost the plot, ha ha!

He is a self confessed snob, not sure about the Belle Vue bit though?

I'm sure you could, going off the temporary grandstand you had for the cup final anything is possible.

#believe

Belle Vue is a great racing track.

Not sure why that means there can't ever be good racing elsewhere too though.

Belle Vue should think themselves lucky they hosted us prior to the team changes ;);):D

• Like 1

Belle Vue should think themselves lucky they hosted us prior to the team changes ;);):D

Getting a bit cocky there! You haven't won it yet!

• Like 2

Getting a bit cocky there! You haven't won it yet!

Hence the ;);) s Steve0 :D

To be fair I do recall a self-inflicted fall when leading a race by a considerable margin. Pretty sure it was 2009.

Lost his steel shoe ;)

Tut tut asking Fred how often he went to BV, how many times did you get to Monmore from Portugal BW of course pointless answering son as I like most have you and the other wolf clown that staff love here muted some get away with it so I'll try lol

Edited by rjsj9803

Tut tut asking Fred how often he went to BV, how many times did you get to Monmore from Portugal BW of course pointless answering son as I like most have you and the other wolf clown that staff love here muted some get away with it so I'll try lol

Clown sums you up

• Like 1

Swindon will get a good 'tonking' on Monday !

No disgrace there though, Wolves currently the best team by a country mile..

Clown sums you up

I always thought clowns had there moments, sadly not with the rj one.

It was only a week ago he said he had me and bwitcher on ignore so he won't see this post anyway.

Titter titter.

Edited by stevebrum

With Wolves riding on the crest of a wave at the moment, coupled with their massive home advantage, the Robins have a tremendous job to get anything out of their trip tonight.

Of all their recent matches this without doubt is their hardest. No team would look forward going to Monmore at the moment. and can only see one outcome.....,, Unfortunately

Looks like a comfy home win but Swindon have surprised us more than once already so would be daft to write them off completely.

• Like 3

Looks like a comfy home win but Swindon have surprised us more than once already so would be daft to write them off completely.

This Wolves side looks very formidable,even young Greaves chipping in with points in all leagues now and Riss/Schlien being astute signings to.With Swindon i really want them to do well awkward really but in the back of our minds most Budgie fans know there has to be changes.An easy home win a massive home advantage damage limitation for the Budgies.