Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
havenagotahope

Bandits V Panthers 20/5/17

Eg A 3ptr for Ostergaard (although going by some reports that one is like for like )

True. For a 2nd heat leader who has been hiding in the #4 position and can't win 1 race out of 4 then there is very little difference. Now I hope he proves me wrong and goes through the card but I wont hold my breath.

Edited by New era Panthers
  • Like 1

Berwick are planning to cover the track in the morning in a bid to save tomorrows meeting from a poor forecast, they posted the following message on their Facebook page.

Due to the ever changing forecast we are looking for volunteers to help us cover the track in the morning.

We plan to have all hands on deck between 8/8:30am but we are dictated to by the forecast.
If things change we will keep you informed.

Thanks in advance and feel free to share as many hands make light work of a job only our great club is currently undertaking anywhere in the speedway world!

Free Teas and Coffees will be on hand for all helpers.

Panthers missing 3 riders

Holder replaced by Bjerre

BWD replaced by Morris

Hansen I presume will be replaced by R/R

That's pretty pathetic from us I'm afraid and definitely bending the rules. Hansen was good for last night but away from home...... not? Mmmmm!

Morris isn't a bad guest at reserve, going well this season. Still, easy Berwick win. 53-39

Some rain over night, right now its just about dry but very cloudy. Plan is to cover the track this morning, forecast cast is for rain today which will hopefully clear by the time the meeting starts later. I`m sure Berwick will be keen to get this meeting on as given the changes to the Peterborough team they will never have a better chance to get their first league win this season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2655819

• Like 2

Hansen is fast becoming the new Ales Dryml.

I'm quite quickly regretting how much I wanted to see Hansen in Panthers colours now.....

• Like 2

how many times have you seen him? haha

Not enough sadly. These team changes coming up will be interesting. There's only 3 riders safe imo and one of those is now injured

how many times have you seen him? haha

Even when we have, he hasn't been all that. The health scare might of had something to do with it, but even then, still average at best.

Actually agree with flappy, if changes are being talked about realistically only Holder, Starke and BWD should be safe, but Ully won't leave either so leaves Lambert, Bacon and Hansen.

So why no Hansen tonight?? Has he got a sick note? Can't pull a fast one every away meeting. Maybe the panthers are the Poole of the championship.

Where is saying no Hansen?

Edited by baldyman

I'm quite quickly regretting how much I wanted to see Hansen in Panthers colours now.....

The man's a prima Donna, rubbish on the Comets last few meetings last season.

So why no Hansen tonight?? Has he got a sick note? Can't pull a fast one every away meeting. Maybe the panthers are the Poole of the championship.

Where is saying no Hansen?

Panthers press release for tonight's meeting at Berwick