British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BobC

Sdl 19th May Plymouth V Weymouth, + Weymouth V Exeter

Copied and paste from my own post on the Plymouth forum.

Plymouth 20 Exeter 16
Demons
Henry Atkins 9 Saul Bulley 5+1 Rob Parker 5+1 Jordan Bull 1
Falcons
Martin French 1+1 Craig Nethercott 4 Andrew Parker 3+1 Anders Rowe 8

Weymouth 17 Exeter 19
Wildcats
Anders Rowe 7 Martin French 1 Saul Bulley 6+1 Mick Sutton 3
Falcons
Henry Atkins 9 Craig Nethercott 3 Andrew Parker 2 Jordan Bull 5

125cc 3 riders only
Sam Peters 12 Zak Davey 8 Leo Rixon 3

Men in Black
Alex Gooch (Ipswich) 11 Dave Harney (Long Eaton) 9 Ron Jones (Coventry) 4 Bill Haynes (Wimbledon) 0

Interesting meeting. First time Ive seen Henry Atkins in race mode. Very accomplished. Same goes for Anders Rowe.Seen plenty of them both as mascots.Impressed.Saul Bulley was always in the mix and looks tidy. Great to see the 125cc lads too.Little Leo Rixon gained the biggest cheers of the night.Struggling with bike problems, he at least finished all but his first race.Even waving to us all while still racing! M.I.B wonderful to hear un silenced JAP engines. Very competitive too.

I even got met at the entrance by Laurence! My only grumble was the PA. We were stood between bends 3 and 4 (for those that went along, Martin French fell directly in front of us). The speaker on the entrance to bend 3 was ok. Bend 4 was not working. Got loads of echoes from the speaker in front of the stand just behind the tapes. Music seemed too loud, while we could barely hear Grahams announcements.

Otherwise a healthy looking crowd and I enjoyed myself.

Read more: http://plymouthdevils.proboards.com/thread/8846/tonight-friday-19th-free?page=2#ixzz4heH1AQcr

• Like 1