British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummies_Ste

Birmingham V Buxton Wed 24th May

No i listened to the Wolverhampton meeting Monday and they said there next coverage would be from the double header at Monmore Monday bank holiday where they will be covering both meetings.

Maybe not but i personally think he will come the end of the season .

Hopefully he reads this or someone can show him and he can make you eat your words come october

I will.

The lad has just started to make progress.

If he achieves over a three point average coming from MDL he will have done brilliantly.

A spell in reserve where he belongs I think he will achieve that.

Hats off to the lad who has really taken the opportunity with both hands.

And yes I'm biased because he's a mate.

• Like 1

Guest GiveusaB

Some confidence boosting performances last night.....

Well done to Roberts and Leek....both look accomplished reserve riders!

Tom Bacon rode out of his skin and deservedly picked up m.o.m.....not least for holding out the impressive Matt Williamson in heat 14 (I think?)

Brummies look a solid force again and can only get better.....

I think Ritchings rode well and is a good rider, but needs to lose a bit of timber....imo

And as for Kyle Roberts? He could have easily cried off after his bump at Wolverhampton on Monday? but no....he showed a great attitude and determination and its paid off....

If he keeps working at his fitness and takes it as seriously as he's already doing......he's going to go far!

He will soon be a fans favourite imo..... 'watch this space' !

Decent meeting i thought with some good tussles not as close as i expected in the end.

JPB - Started on fire would be disappointing with ht 13 and 15 never got close enough but in ht 10 he was class and also ht 6 showed hes quality team riding layne in for a 5-1 3/5

Cuppitt- superb at number 2 improving all the time 3.5/5

Ritchings -steady again beat who you expect and beat by who you expect 3.0/5

Bacon - overall good meeting i thought he could of done more in hes opening 2 heats to stop clegg and williamson passing could do with going a bit deeper on bends 3 and 4 but good performance overall 3.5/5

Carr - Solid again good ride to beat cleggy in ht 13 proving a good replacement for danyon 3.5/10

Leek - solid 5 points will keep improving hopefully pick up some away points soon 3.5/5

Roberts- As with leek showing improvement all the time 3.5/5

As for Buxton as you would expect really max and matt 23 between them with max missing ht 1

I thought woolley rode better than hes points total suggested

Guest GiveusaB

Anyone know why Clegg missed Heat 1 ?

As for Heat 15?

Gates 2 and 4 were always going to favour the outcome !

Anyone know why Clegg missed Heat 1 ?

As for Heat 15?

Gates 2 and 4 were always going to favour the outcome !

Stuck in traffic