British Speedway Forum

Got my tickets, has anyone been to Horsens before? I am in the town from Thursday so any tips on how to waste my time would be greatly appreciated

Is it possible to enter the stadium on the friday to watch practice?

Got my tickets, has anyone been to Horsens before? I am in the town from Thursday so any tips on how to waste my time would be greatly appreciated

Is it possible to enter the stadium on the friday to watch practice?

Practice open to all ticket holders
  • Like 1

Been great GPs every year at that venue, hoping its the same again this year.

• Like 1

Practice open to all ticket holders

Do you know what time practice is?

Also trying to find out if there is a Danish under 21 round on the Sunday, pretty sure there isn't but been told there might be and i can't find confirmation of this anywhere, it doesn't even look like they have had a Danish undr 21 competition for last 2 years

Do you know what time practice is?

Also trying to find out if there is a Danish under 21 round on the Sunday, pretty sure there isn't but been told there might be and i can't find confirmation of this anywhere, it doesn't even look like they have had a Danish undr 21 competition for last 2 years

5pm

5pm

nice one, you really are the font of all knowledge when it comes to these things :D

any idea regarding the under 21s

nice one, you really are the font of all knowledge when it comes to these things :D

My other half is going with her wee pal . They are going with Travel Plus and they are going to an under 21 meeting on the Sunday .

I went on here to check out the fixtures http://dmusport.dk/fileadmin/1._Sport/Speedway/Speedway-loebskalender/Loebskalender_2017_-_SPW.pdf

My suggestion would be to email the DMU and hopefully they will be able to let you know an update on whether there is any speedway on the Sunday in Denmark dmu@dmusport.dk

Uhre appears to be a training track and i couldn`t find a website for them.

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

My other half is going with her wee pal . They are going with Travel Plus and they are going to an under 21 meeting on the Sunday .

is this in Herning by any chance as that's what I've heard but can't find anything official

cheers R&R will try that link

is this in Herning by any chance as that's what I've heard but can't find anything official

cheers R&R will try that link

Yes same place- if you google Herning speedway an aerial map is on one of the links. and says Uhre

• Like 1

Guest GiveusaB

Dont think there'll be any practice as the weather looks a bit ominous?

Dont think there'll be any practice as the weather looks a bit ominous?

You wrote about the weather on the other thread. Are you unable to look at a forecast ? getting people worried about nothing at the moment.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2619771?day=4

Edited by marky

Guest GiveusaB

You wrote about the weather on the other thread. Are you unable to look at a forecast ? getting people worried about nothing at the moment.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2619771?day=4

Yes I did...so apologies for repeating myself! And yes, I am able to read a forecast....and the most accurate one is the Met Office and if you was able to read the Met Office report, you will see that it says rain all day tomorrow !!!

On a more positive note....it says dry for Saturday ! (just in case you're not able to understand the Met Office report) :t: