British Speedway Forum

Sayfutdinov has a Polish passport too

Upset much? Lol

But a British spelt nickname

Fun fact.

All three on the podium speak fluent Polish. :)

Fun fact,your fans must be happy just seen a man teaching his kids to pinch about 8 roses out of my neighbours garden.

Sayfutdinov has a Polish passport too

Upset much? Lol Aren't racial slurs against the forum's policy? Ban maybe?

It's not racist to call someone a p1llock, you p1llock.
  • Like 1

Those weren't Polish. Those were typical English teenagers. You know. Binge drinking potheads with no values other than cash and their iPhones.

Oh how wrong you are,i know the english language pretty well.

So what did they do to gate 4 after heat 16? 8 wins out of 16 races and then not 1 in the remaining 7 races.

Call me a nerd. But don't tell me that track "preparation" doesn't make a difference.

Still a good meeting.

For the record, points scored from each gate and races won from each gate (1 to 4)

2016 38 41 34 25 8 9 4 2

2017 30 40 33 34 4 6 5 8

Very entertaining GP. More like this please. :)

Edited by Troy

Leave the poor guy alone.He has enough problems coming from a country that has won the same amount of individual titles as the mighty Wales!!!! Lol

He probably wasn't even born the last time Poland won the title,judging by his posts

They really have started to nail these temporary tracks for entertainment. Imagine if every club in this country had a track similar to tonight's!

They really have started to nail these temporary tracks for entertainment. Imagine if every club in this country had a track similar to tonight's!

But you wouldn't have a GP line up racing ....

I can see clearly how nationalism starts world wars..... nationalism causes enough problems on a forum.

Does it matter what nationality the winner has...or 2nd or 3rd................. we should all be happy at the standard of racing tonight.

Good to see Emil came good in the end.......just told the wife he was struggling.....then he went and won two races followed by 2nd in a semi and 2nd in the final.

And I dont think tr3mm0r is any more polish then I am, and I was born in Manchester. His typing is too english for him to be anything else.

Like jcf, just ignore tr3mm0r and he will go away.

• Like 2

Excellent meeting,although Bjerre did contact Kildermand,Kilderman just rides straight into everything antipates nothing.Some of the moves by other riders were fantastic,espiecially Janowski with Lindgren who was quite hard on him,whereas Emil allowed him racing room very sporting IMO and good to see.Woffy is struggling although is still thereabouts in Top8 doesn't want to get in the tight situations these days for some reason.

The GP tonight was everything that is good about the sport I fell in love with thirty years ago. Fantastic, exciting hard racing, with riders throwing bikes at each other and then shaking hands afterwards.

If only every meeting was like this.

Edit: It was also great to see great sportsmanship twice with riders falling, and getting themselves up and off the track for the other riders to carry on.

some great races up to heat 20 . and the first 2 laps of semi 1 ,then I switched off as soon as Doyle barged his way through once again . Pleased to see the final result that he didn't make the rostrum . nice to see Emil back at his best , hope for more from him and the rest of the Europeans in the remaining GPs

• Like 1

A top top SGP.

You really can't help but like Doyle, has everything you want in a rider.

Tonight really did serve up some butt hole nipping, looking through your fingers moments.

This has been one of the best series since the GP's started.

I'm a little concerned on what junk could come through the GP Challenge in August for 2018.

A top top SGP.

You really can't help but like Doyle, has everything you want in a rider.

Tonight really did serve up some butt hole nipping, looking through your fingers moments.

This has been one of the best series since the GP's started.

I'm a little concerned on what junk could come through the GP Challenge in August for 2018.

I can . I have never disliked any rider enough to switch over to the voice kids , rather than watch Doyle

• Like 1