British Speedway Forum

Concerning longtrack Sweden wasnt their a competition in Örebro last year? Do anybody now how many spectators in attracted? Anyway its fun with more Swedes riding longtrack meetings (and also grasstrack meetings).

Concerning longtrack Sweden wasnt their a competition in Örebro last year? Do anybody now how many spectators in attracted? Anyway its fun with more Swedes riding longtrack meetings (and also grasstrack meetings).

Örebro had about 500-700, cant remember exact. They had everything ready in good time and then about a month before the meeting itvwas announced that there would be a F1 on display nearby. Think it attracted about 5000.

For what substance? Very surprising!

Substance is not yet known. KNMV published a very little press release, but not giving any more info. Team de Jong was supposed to release a statement over the weekend, but nothing yet.

Substance is not yet known. KNMV published a very little press release, but not giving any more info. Team de Jong was supposed to release a statement over the weekend, but nothing yet.

Speedweek.com wrote yesterday, that he's had problems passing tests vefore aswell. A real shame.

De Jong posted a statement today. He had a very small amount of amphetamine in his body, but he does not know how this happened. They are now waiting for more test results.

Today we are in France for the second Longtrack Final in La Reole. Very hot temperatures (over 35+ degrees), so not easy for the riders. Practice went well, no crashes.

Don't forget to follow the live results: https://www.longtrack-live.com/event/221/fim-long-track-world-championship-final-2-la-reole.html :)

Wildcard news for the third round in Muhldorf: Martin Smolinski. Jorg Tebbe and Markus Eibl will be reserve.

Jannick de Jong still included in the lineup, so I guess Tebbe will move up.

Today we are in France for the second Longtrack Final in La Reole. Very hot temperatures (over 35+ degrees), so not easy for the riders. Practice went well, no crashes.

Don't forget to follow the live results: https://www.longtrack-live.com/event/221/fim-long-track-world-championship-final-2-la-reole.html :)

Wildcard news for the third round in Muhldorf: Martin Smolinski. Jorg Tebbe and Markus Eibl will be reserve.

Why should Tebbe move up into the min field if Jannick de Jong is still included?

Why should Tebbe move up into the min field if Jannick de Jong is still included?

Because de jong is banned for a failed drugs test.

I FULLLY UNDERSTAND ABOUT DE JONG'S FAILED DRUGS TEST. But in the first quote the Poster makes it clear - as I read it - that de Jong is STILL INCLUDED! That's why I asked how Tebbe could move into the line-up.

I FULLLY UNDERSTAND ABOUT DE JONG'S FAILED DRUGS TEST. But in the first quote the Poster makes it clear - as I read it - that de Jong is STILL INCLUDED! That's why I asked how Tebbe could move into the line-up.

Because the FIM simply did not alter the line-up. If you knew he was banned !!!! someone would have too take his place and that`s why DGT said that Tebbe would move into the meeting proper !!!!!

Because the FIM simply did not alter the line-up. If you knew he was banned !!!! someone would have too take his place and that`s why DGT said that Tebbe would move into the meeting proper !!!!!

I did not say that I knew de Jong was banned. I said he had failed a drugs test - I have not seen any Post on the BSF that he was banned. Hence the reason I sought clarification of the Post from DutchGrasstrack.

Take a look at what he actually says in his Post!!!

I do also understand the mechanics (so to speak) of speedway legislation. I have been following the sport for a few years!!! :lol:

Edited by Guest

I did not say that I knew de Jong was banned. I said he had failed a drugs test - I have not seen any Post on the BSF that he was banned. Hence the reason I sought clarification of the Post from DutchGrasstrack.

I do also understand the mechanics (so to speak) of speedway legislation. I have been following the sport for a few years!!! :lol:

http://www.fim-live.com/en/article/back-to-grass-roots/

Yes, I can see mention of the de Jong suspension in the Link which I have not previously witnessed. That fact, however, still does not support my contention that the Post by Dutch Grasstrack did not clarify the suspension which indicated a confused statement that de Jong was included in the line-up then caused confusion by saying without giving any CLARIFIED reason that Tebbe was moving into the meeting line-up.

His quote reads "...Jannick de Jong still included in the lineup, so I guess Tebbe will move up..."

Edited by Guest