British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil The Ace

British Final (belle Vue) 19th June 2017

If Steve Worrall is unable to take his place... could he nominate his Newcastle team mate Lambert to take his place?

• Like 2

If Steve Worrall is unable to take his place... could he nominate his Newcastle team mate Lambert to take his place?

I wish!

• Like 1

Auty was replaced by Wilko (9 pts sheff)

Bridger replaced by Barker (9 pts new)

Worrall.... next in line should be Kennett who scored 8.. then Newman 7

• Like 1

I'm no fan of his but I hope Cooke finally wins this as Lambert isn't there. I really, really hope Schlien doesn't win, his inclusion is a joke. As much as I have loved watching them race over the years, I don't want Harris or Nicholls to win either.

• Like 1

I would like to see a Coventry asset or favourite such as King, Garrity, Nicholls or Harris win it.

However I would be pleased for Cook if he won as lost out a few times now due to the final being rerun.

Lawson for me, riding somerset now and that should help his quest to stick it up rosco.

Cook will win - after messing up his first ride, which seems to be his major problem.

Cook will win - after messing up his first ride, which seems to be his major problem.

Agree Cook is red hot favourite but can be vulnerable at BV. No home track advantage whatsoever

Cookie needs to win this tonight, gets him 5 rides at Cardiff, where he needs to score at least 8 points to give him a confidence boost for the Challenge GP final.

• Like 1

Hope Cookie wins this tonight ....and our Rosey has a good night too....

Edited by Trees

Hi Guys

I am coming up as a last minute thing can i pay on the gate or should i buy now online and collect there ?

Any advice is appreciated thanks guys .. even advice on where to park

I would like to see Ben Barker win as he stands by his word and does all the Ben fund meetings and never pooped on Kevin Doolans big day like a few others.

Robert Lambert is riding in Sweden.

Maybe next season the BSPA will make it top 7 from each semi to allow for injured or a rider getting stuck in traffic etc to be given a wildcard

Maybe next season the BSPA will make it top 7 from each semi to allow for injured or a rider getting stuck in traffic etc to be given a wildcard

They may well do, nothing wrong with that.

I just feel there is a big fuss this year because the rider involved would on all known form have qualified and would possibly have a chance of winning it.

The fact is that no rider, on this season rules, should be allowed a free pass into the final........irrelevant of who it is.

• Like 1