British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil The Ace

British Final (belle Vue) 19th June 2017

Did a quick search to see if anything is mentioning this meeting and it has made the list of Monday's best TV from the guardian

"Speedway: British Final Manchester’s National Speedway Stadium is the venue for a star-studded lineup. 7.30pm, BT Sport 1"

A slight exaggeration maybe to call it star-studded but I'm sure nobody will realise :D

Hoping for a Harris or Cook win but there are quite a few that you could make a case for.

• Like 1

Did a quick search to see if anything is mentioning this meeting and it has made the list of Monday's best TV from the guardian

"Speedway: British Final Manchester’s National Speedway Stadium is the venue for a star-studded lineup. 7.30pm, BT Sport 1"

A slight exaggeration maybe to call it star-studded but I'm sure nobody will realise :D

Hoping for a Harris or Cook win but there are quite a few that you could make a case for.

Id like to see Scott make it 8, big ask maybe, then he can retire.

I'd like to see 2 seeds for the final.. previous years champ and the under 21 champ. If we want our youngsters to do well they need to be in meetings like these.

this field with Woffy & Lambert would have been one of then best in a while. Oh well..

• Like 1

this field with Woffy & Lambert would have been one of then best in a while. Oh well..

Woffinden could quite easily be in the Final tonight, all he had to do was add the qualifiers into his diary. It was his choice to turn his back on British speedway, I dont see why he would be deserving of a wildcard into tonight's meeting.

• Like 1

Woffinden could quite easily be in the Final tonight, all he had to do was add the qualifiers into his diary. It was his choice to turn his back on British speedway, I dont see why he would be deserving of a wildcard into tonight's meeting.

He could quite easily have been in the final last year...................they chose not to allow him in. Something i totally agree with by the way

After that i guess he cant be bothered with it. Again the final is before a GP so im guessing even if asked he wouldnt risk injury

Edited by Gavan

Does anyone know where I can download a race card of tonight's meeting please?

Bump for this request, anyone??

Doesn't stop us wishing both he and Lambert were in the field though. Both seemingly brought it on themselves so no sympathy for either but it's us the fans that are being shortchanged by them. Ah well.

• Like 1

They both had a chance to qualify, the same as the riders in tonight's line up. Those riding qualified fair and square.

I can't say I am personally going to miss either tonight. Lots more riders to support 🇬🇧

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

I've bet on

Cook

King

Worral S

Lawson

Schlein

Fingers crossed

ive had £30 to win on Cook

Also had £5 each way on Richie Worrall at 12/1

I don`t think Bomber, Kennett or Nicholls will be anywhere near contention. Schlein or Cook to win.

Steve has a dodgy scaphoid, and Lewis is having a bit of patchy spell of form at the moment. Although I can't see either of them going through the card, I hope both of them do well. Would be nice to see a Diamond at the Principality Stadium again. :t: