Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil The Ace

British Final (belle Vue) 19th June 2017

Or alternatively Richard to go out and win the thing and make Rossiter look stupid .

He'll not make top 5.

Or alternatively Richard to go out and win the thing and make Rossiter look stupid .

Or Rory and make us all look stupid!

• Like 3

Auty should take his place ,his ban is over before the final,and he qualified to be in it

but he retiered so his place went to someone else

since he has started his new era in speedway he hasnt qualified

If he wants to make Rossiter look "stupid" then that's the best way to do it, rather than making himself look "stupid" by ranting on Facebook.

• Like 2

I'm looking to come down and watch this one and was wondering if any of the regulars to the NSS or people who have been before could advise me on the best place to stand/sit and also whether the stadium has sufficient parking or will I have to park my car somewhere else and walk to the venue. I've not bought my tickets yet so not defo nailed on to be going as was going to just buy them on the day.

Thanks for your help. :t:

lewis bridger says doubtful if he will take his place through his injury who will take his place

I'm looking to come down and watch this one and was wondering if any of the regulars to the NSS or people who have been before could advise me on the best place to stand/sit and also whether the stadium has sufficient parking or will I have to park my car somewhere else and walk to the venue. I've not bought my tickets yet so not defo nailed on to be going as was going to just buy them on the day.

Thanks for your help. :t:

Others who go more regularly will come along with help, but, I went last June to the W.Cup semi and Final and sat on the third bend in temp stands no longer there. But I dont think there would be a bad viewing place. If I was to go to the Brit final I thinjk I would be in the main stand purely cause its sitting down and I am at the age to sit down for 2-3 hours.

Parking can be had around the stadium are including a school space turned into parking. Whether they will ban street parking (lots of houses around), dont know.

Others who go more regularly will come along with help, but, I went last June to the W.Cup semi and Final and sat on the third bend in temp stands no longer there. But I dont think there would be a bad viewing place. If I was to go to the Brit final I thinjk I would be in the main stand purely cause its sitting down and I am at the age to sit down for 2-3 hours.

Parking can be had around the stadium are including a school space turned into parking. Whether they will ban street parking (lots of houses around), dont know.

OK, thanks for your response

lewis bridger says doubtful if he will take his place through his injury who will take his place

should be Edward Kennett

Robert Lambert :t::t:

Very unfortunate for Bridger if he misses out, if he does surely his place must go to Robert Lambert.

Very unfortunate for Bridger if he misses out, if he does surely his place must go to Robert Lambert.

Why he didn't qualify? The place should go to the next in line of qualification.

• Like 1

Why he didn't qualify? The place should go to the next in line of qualification.

Is that what the rules state?

Didn't make his qualification round at Newcastle, to cut a long story short he had a bit of a problem with his travel arrangements. I`ve no doubt Bridger`s place will go to the next in line but I would like to see Lambert there.