British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Blobby

Edinburgh V Peterborough Ch 26/5/17 @ 7.30pm

Well certainly no concerns weather wise with it to be 20+ degrees tomorrow. Unfortunately however no Mark Riss and his place can only be taking by a NL rider and Luke Ruddick will fill that spot. For the panthers no Ostergaard and R/R will be in place for him. Could be a potentially banana skin if a couple of the boys don't perform and with BWD at reserve for the panthers anything could happen.

Teams for Friday

Edinburgh

1. Ricky Wells

2. Luke Ruddick (G)

3. Erik Riss

4. Josh Pickering

5. Sam Masters

6. Max Clegg

7. Mitchell Davey

Peterborough

1. Jack Holder

2. Ulrich Ostergaard R/R

3. Paul Starke

4. Simon Lambert

5. Kenneth Hansen

6. Bradley Wilson Dean

7. Tom Bacon

The missing riders work in the pussycats favour and should mean that they manage at least 25 😛

Anyone remember this team from panthers last visit to Edinburgh

Craig Cook

Richard Hall (r/r)

Ulrich Ostergaard (its ironic the one rider remaining isn't actually available for tonight's fixture!)

Jye Etheridge

Matthew Wethers

Shelby Rutherford

David Wallinger

of course this was mainly as a result of all the toys leaving the pram with great force! Hopefully Monarchs fans will get better entertainment tonight

• Like 1

Can only see the Pussycats getting a thumping here 58-32

puddys could surprise a few .

clegg and davey need good scores , as does kenneth .

I think it's actually going to be a very tough match tonight and fully expect the Panties to take a point and possibly more.

R/r for oystercard doesn't weaken them much but an NL guest instead of Mark is a huge loss, given that he is nearly a double figure man at home.

And with our nasty recent habit of giving away one or more 5-1s to start, we could be playing catch-up all evening if we repeat that.

And most of their riders go surprisingly well at our place.

So we really need to sharpen up throughout the whole team, and especially our gating and not give away any stupid points.

Come on lads step up to the challenge!

• Like 1

Scotsman, you are turning into Shovlar, with your negative outlook for your team. Panthers will do well to get 40 with a tactical thrown in. Would love to be proved wrong though.

Scotsman, you are turning into Shovlar, with your negative outlook for your team. Panthers will do well to get 40 with a tactical thrown in. Would love to be proved wrong though.

That is so horrendously below the belt!!

I wouldn't say that to anyone!!

But you might be right and I might be right, or any combination might be wrong.

But we have struggled at the start of the last few matches (3 x 5-1 losses in heat 1 on the bounce).

And I would be pleasantly surprised/delighted if Luke Ruddick picks up any points - whereas Mark Riss would have been good for probably 7 or 8.

But at least #the sun is shining the weather is sweet.

• Like 1

Anyone who thinks this will be easy for Edinburgh isn't looking properly at the lineups. I'll be delighted with a 2-point win.

• Like 2

Ruddick had no problems beating Clegg and Davey at Berwick so he might be able to mix it you never know

Think Berwick should have took a chance with Ruddick if he was willing to ride at Berwick.Think he is improving.

Equipment mainly based in Mildenhall I believe and lives half in Berwick and half down there with girlfriend, he has improved this year thats for sure, just needs to stop falling off when in points scoring positions and he'll near double his 3 average