British Speedway Forum
Barrow Boy 2

Leicester V Rye House 29.05.17

Are we likely to have a full team for this one?

About as likely as we are to get any away points...

• Like 1

Are we likely to have a full team for this one?

Having looked at the fixtures on the SpeedwayGB site, I can only see Ayres who will be riding on the same day. But an 8pm start at Cradley, so should be able to race for us first. Looks like a full Lions septet to me

• Like 1

Unlike the following week v Poole (3rd June) when both teams are likely to be missing riders depending who is selected for the World U21 Team Championships?!

About as likely as we are to get any away points...

Not sure about that. The way our home league form is lighting up the Premiership, I reckon you've every chance of at least a point

Not sure about that. The way our home league form is lighting up the Premiership, I reckon you've every chance of at least a point

Edward Kennett is the key man. If he shows up the Rockets could go away with a point at least

Edited by Shads

Close 6 points either way. As Shads says Kennett very much the key. Gate as we did early on at Lynn and we have every chance

It's gonna be a gamble for anyone travelling to speedway today. I just got away with it at lakeside yesterday, I might just stay local today.

Hi, I'm coming up from Essex any info on the car park and also what time the gates open please

Edited by hammer1969

Hi, I'm coming up from Essex any info on the car park and also what time the gates open please

Car park is a 5 minute walk from the stadium the last couple of times i went it was filling up and i parked outside in a shopping area. No idea what the gate opening time is though

Parking is ok around the stadium

The main car park is usually busy but the car park near to the shopping centre is open all the time

There used to be a time limit on the length of stay so check out the signs as u don't want a ticket.

Parking on the street across from the police station is ok too so plenty off it

Not sure on gate opening times but the weather is a bit showery up here and due to be all morning and into the afternoon so fingers crossed

Enjoy your day

Shirl