British Speedway Forum
Barrow Boy 2

Leicester V Rye House 29.05.17

In that case Andy please accept my apology , this info was fed to me at the first meeting of the season when i asked about the lack of match updates via social media which has stopped.

Fair play for apologising. No problem.

On paper Leicester has a massive population to draw from but when you actually slice it ,quite small , more than 50% are asian ,somali and every other tom dick and harry foreigner , you ain't never getting any of them to spend their benefits going to speedway.

of the other 40 % there are 2 very successful teams to support , Leicester city and Leicester tigers . so promoting speedway is an massive uphill task . and a limited budget makes it even harder , final death knell would be if the council ever had the foresight to build an ice rink , an ice hockey team would attract what few supporters speedway has left ,with all the razzmataz that goes on during their matches , Leicester were dealt a massive blow by 1 simple mistake ,the people who worked so hard over so long to bring it back ,allowed Hemsley to get involved ,the rest as they say is history . Him and his little gang of yes men and sycophants did damage to Leicester speedway that will be almost impossible to recover from , this new promotion have to rebuild from below ground up which is where Hemsley ( and lets not forget his mouthpiece wife put them , I don't live very far from Leicester but I don't go ,because I'm a Coventry fan , even if I did consider going having seen some of the posts from MRCTS on here i wouldn't feel welcome , IMHO the club need to find who he is and publicly distance themselves from him by banning him because of the bad feeling he has created amongst a potential few Bees fans who might turn coat and put bums on Leicesters seats , providing a winning team in the elite league these days is almost impossible while british speedway continues to pander to the Poles , shortchanging season ticket holders has been another nail in the coffin . the man who delivers my post ,has been a season ticket holder since Leicester restarted , but not honouring the raincheck from last season Kings Lynn match has cost them his support . speedway's loss = ice hockeys gain . he's now a blaze supporter lost to speedway altogether , Dumping Long Eaton , another mistake , people started to lose interest in Long Eaton when the ridiculous interviews with riders and especially Norrie Allen started dragging the proceedings out ,to the point where the MDL matches were being run in 10 minutes after wasting half an hour pissing about waiting for and then listening to inane drivel from presenters and Norrie Allen who ended up speaking to himself because the stadium was empty . having ditched the mdl , supporters who have paid their money for an evenings entertainment have the option of leaving after 15 minutes of racing ,or listening to crap interviews and then watching the same 2 kids go round and round, Wow value for money or what

People keep metioning bums on seats but there are only 400 at Leicester and they are usually nearly full!! :party:

On paper Leicester has a massive population to draw from but when you actually slice it ,quite small , more than 50% are asian ,somali and every other tom dick and harry foreigner , you ain't never getting any of them to spend their benefits going to speedway.

All of them are on benefits? What a ridiculous thing to say and just plain racist.

No English born and bred claim benefits then?

Edited by Shads
  • Like 4

All of them are on benefits? What a ridiculous thing to say and just plain racist.

I wouldnt bother his views are disgusting to say the least

• Like 1

Just to make it clear I 'liked' his post because I live in Leicester and agreed with 80% of what he said but certainly not that bit. I think we all know his views now and I'm rather hoping if there is actually reincarnation that he comes back as a Black Australian. :P

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 2

I wouldnt bother his views are disgusting to say the least

my views didn't lead to someone killing Lee rigby or blowing up 22 innocents in manchester , can you say the same about yours ? well yes of course you can because you are a sanctimonious politically correct idiot , however you actually know that pandering over the years has lead us to this point so does everybody else , so keep it up ,wont be long and you'll have more blood on your hands . disgusting creature

of the other 40 % there are 2 very successful teams to support , Leicester city and Leicester tigers . so promoting speedway is an massive uphill task . and a limited budget makes it even harder , final death knell would be if the council ever had the foresight to build an ice rink , an ice hockey team would attract what few supporters speedway has left ,with all the razzmataz that goes on during their matches , Leicester were dealt a massive blow by 1 simple mistake ,the people who worked so hard over so long to bring it back ,allowed Hemsley to get involved ,the rest as they say is history . Him and his little gang of yes men and sycophants did damage to Leicester speedway that will be almost impossible to recover from , this new promotion have to rebuild from below ground up which is where Hemsley ( and lets not forget his mouthpiece wife put them , I don't live very far from Leicester but I don't go ,because I'm a Coventry fan , even if I did consider going having seen some of the posts from MRCTS on here i wouldn't feel welcome , IMHO the club need to find who he is and publicly distance themselves from him by banning him because of the bad feeling he has created amongst a potential few Bees fans who might turn coat and put bums on Leicesters seats , providing a winning team in the elite league these days is almost impossible while british speedway continues to pander to the Poles , shortchanging season ticket holders has been another nail in the coffin . the man who delivers my post ,has been a season ticket holder since Leicester restarted , but not honouring the raincheck from last season Kings Lynn match has cost them his support . speedway's loss = ice hockeys gain . he's now a blaze supporter lost to speedway altogether , Dumping Long Eaton , another mistake , people started to lose interest in Long Eaton when the ridiculous interviews with riders and especially Norrie Allen started dragging the proceedings out ,to the point where the MDL matches were being run in 10 minutes after wasting half an hour pissing about waiting for and then listening to inane drivel from presenters and Norrie Allen who ended up speaking to himself because the stadium was empty . having ditched the mdl , supporters who have paid their money for an evenings entertainment have the option of leaving after 15 minutes of racing ,or listening to crap interviews and then watching the same 2 kids go round and round, Wow value for money or what

what a disgusting post you racist pig....you should be banned for life on this forum!
  • Like 1

my views didn't lead to someone killing Lee rigby or blowing up 22 innocents in manchester , can you say the same about yours ? well yes of course you can because you are a sanctimonious politically correct idiot , however you actually know that pandering over the years has lead us to this point so does everybody else , so keep it up ,wont be long and you'll have more blood on your hands . disgusting creature

Dr Harold Shipman... over 200 murders attributed to that monster.... Pretty sure he wasn't a foreigner. Peter Sutcliffe? A Yorkshireman I believe. You want some more?

Nothing to do with political correctness, but plenty to do with knocking over the ramblings of a bigot.

As the offspring of immigrants, who worked and contributed taxes their entire lives here, I take great exception to this misinformed idiotic bile

Edited by Shads
  • Like 6