British Speedway Forum
screm

Kb/do Kevin Doolan Testimonial 17-06-2017

Kevin Doolan stages his well deserved testimonial meeting at Berwick, many highlights besides the main event including match races between Chris Louis and Mark Courtney. Teams as follows taking from Facebook.

BERWICK
Seb Alden
David Bellego
Nick Morris
Lewis Bridger

KINGS LYNN
Chris Holder tbc
Dave Howe
Sam Masters
Jan Graverson

BELLE VUE
Josh Grojzonek
Kyle Howarth
Jason Garrity
Joe Jacobs

IPSWICH
Rory Schlien
Cameron Heaps
Kyle Newman
Ben Barker

• Like 1

I gutted I can't go got a bloody wedding

Surely there will be other weddings you can attend, there will only be one Doolan Testimonial meeting.

• Like 4

Good line up and I hope this one goes off really well. Comes across as one of the good guys of the sport, a damn good role model as captain of the club, great with the fans. Hope he gets the big crowd he deserves.

• Like 3

Ye I know family wedding can't get out of it

Whooooosh!!

• Like 1

really hope kev gets a good turnout, as has been said one of the good guys , good luck to him for this.

• Like 2

I'm delighted and excited to be on the mic for this meeting. Kevin Doolan is one of the most deserving and dedicated 'team men' in speedway.

Along with Tomas Topinka in 2006, he encouraged pushed and helped the Kings Lynn stars win the league in memory of Ashley Jones that year.

Kevin is more concerned with team results than individual glory and has always given 100% to every club he's belonged to.

A joy to work with and one of the sport's genuine 'good guys' he deserves a huge turn out on the night.

I am honoured to be a part of his BIG day and look forward to a fun and successful meeting!

• Like 2

Why should Kevin Doolan get a testimonial, come to that why should any rider ?

Why shouldn't he.

IMO Kevin is fully deserving of a testimonial meeting, unlike some other riders he hasn't turned his back on British racing for a year or two only to return, he doesn't miss meetings so he can race in other, more lucrative, meetings elsewhere. Ok he has raced at the very highest level, but he been invaluable to all the teams he has raced for in terms of being a team player, he connects with the fans of the clubs he has raced and remains popular with those fans.

I hope Shielfield is packed on Saturday night and Kevin makes a few quid.

• Like 3

Believe it starts at 6 30 presume gates open 5 30 can anybody confirm this please

Believe it starts at 6 30 presume gates open 5 30 can anybody confirm this please

That's what Roy Clarke said on the mic on Saturday night . And pay no heed to Starman , of course Kevin deserves this night , he's been a great servant to British speedway and every club he's ridden for .

• Like 2

If you want to go fishing for bites try the local river

• Like 2