British Speedway Forum
screm

Kb/do Kevin Doolan Testimonial 17-06-2017

According to Mr Clarke, the weather will play ball and it's going to be shorts weather? Shorts? In Berwick? I mean, I've never really got hypothermia before, I suppose there's a first time for everything! :rofl:

On a less jokey note, I honestly hope the meeting goes well. Doolan definitely deserves this meeting, and i really hope Holder gets confirmed. Only had the experience of seeing him a couple times, hope I can see him a couple more. :)

According to Mr Clarke, the weather will play ball and it's going to be shorts weather? Shorts? In Berwick? I mean, I've never really got hypothermia before, I suppose there's a first time for everything! :rofl:

On a less jokey note, I honestly hope the meeting goes well. Doolan definitely deserves this meeting, and i really hope Holder gets confirmed. Only had the experience of seeing him a couple times, hope I can see him a couple more. :)

We wear shorts in November up here, we`re funny that way. But yes Saturday`s forecast looks very promising, I hope the good weather encourages a few fans from Kevin`s former clubs up to support him.

• Like 2

We wear shorts in November up here, we`re funny that way. But yes Saturday`s forecast looks very promising, I hope the good weather encourages a few fans from Kevin`s former clubs up to support him.

I couldn't even handle shorts in a Berwick summer, so hats off to you guys.

lets get behind the lads and get the coverson early and save this match mmmmmm

Oh dear, phone still difficult to manage - but the post l was going to add above is that there'll beno need for covers.

The sun's gonna shine on Kev's deserved Day Out, the party starts at half-past three and finished sometime on Monday...

• Like 1

can any body tell me if chris holder is coming to ride in meeting or not

Haven`t been told that he isn't, on the subject of riders being there or not, will there be a replacement for Lewis Bridger. He didn't make Ipswich last night and has pulled out of Monday`s British Final so his inclusion must be doubtful.

Utter rubbish . As a sport we can't pay riders , especially second tier riders , what they're worth . So a rider who has given British speedway loyal service for over 15 years , definitely deserves a big night as a thank you .

How many British second tier riders have been given a testimonial ?

I do agree with starman, riders who get badly injured in the UK should get a regular benefit meeting.

Apparently nick morris and Josh no neck are riding for us at leicester. But they are down to ride in this meeting.

So where will they be???

How many British second tier riders have been given a testimonial ?

I do agree with starman, riders who get badly injured in the UK should get a regular benefit meeting.

Shane Parker , James Grieves , Matthew Wethers , Theo Pijper , George Stancl , David McAllan ( though that was injury prompted ) Simon Lambert . That's just off the top of my head , there's bound to have been more . So it's not that unusual .

• Like 1

Personally I think anyone who grudges riders like Kevin a testimonial are a bid sad , he's been a true servant to the sport over here , unlike some who pick and choose when they turn up .I don't suppose he's ever ridden for " big " money like some riders have . If we where talking about a former world champ then I'd tend to agree but we're not are we. These guys put their bodies on the line to entertain us and I for one am pleased to see Kevin get rewarded for his service to Berwick and alll the other clubs he's ridden for over the years . Good luck to him hope it's great night with a decent crowd

• Like 4