British Speedway Forum
screm

Kb/do Kevin Doolan Testimonial 17-06-2017

lookin forward to see mark courtney agin

Mark Courtney is arguably one of the best riders we have ever had at Berwick, and certainly the most naturally talented. It will be a pleasure to see him race one more time.

• Like 1

mmmmmm tasty

why did you need to edit that post , did you miss out a couple of mm's ?

Shane Parker , James Grieves , Matthew Wethers , Theo Pijper , George Stancl , David McAllan ( though that was injury prompted ) Simon Lambert . That's just off the top of my head , there's bound to have been more . So it's not that unusual .

Add to that Adam Roynon who celebrates his testimonial meeting later this season.

Anyone know the line up for this meeting as riders seem to be pulling out left right and centre

Anyone know the line up for this meeting as riders seem to be pulling out left right and centre

In a word no, though I`m sure there will be an update early tomorrow on either the Berwick offical site, or the KBDO page on Facebook or Twitter. Always inevitable in these meetings that some riders will pull out so I think its only fair on the paying public we know their replacements.

• Like 1

Apart from Bridger , and Holder ( I guess) who else has dropped out ?

Apart from Bridger , and Holder ( I guess) who else has dropped out ?

Of the original line up, Bridger is out through injury, Morris, Garrity and Grajczonkek are all named in the Leicester v Belle Vue fixture, Sam Masters seems to have headed off to Poland after his meeting at Edinburgh last night. Chris Holder completed the Kings Lynn v Somerset meeting last night so hopefully he is still involved. Either way I`m sure there will be an up date on the teams later today and announcements on who is or isn't there.

Speedway updates site are looking for an texter to cover this meeting. If anyone can help, please send me a pm with your mobile number. Thanks Elliot

Holder apparently away to Poland as well, notice it's all the Aussies that's f***ed over their 'mate'

If riders don`t want to race in this meeting that`s their problem, but I hope their replacements are announced and line ups up-dated this morning. It would be wrong IMO to let people find out certain riders aren`t coming when some of us know already.

If riders don`t want to race in this meeting that`s their problem, but I hope their replacements are announced and line ups up-dated this morning. It would be wrong IMO to let people find out certain riders aren`t coming when some of us know already.

It's very harsh to be taking guest bookings and going for practise in Poland after agreeing to ride in your mates testimonial though...
  • Like 1

It's very harsh to be taking guest bookings and going for practise in Poland after agreeing to ride in your mates testimonial though...

Yes I agree, and I think Holder is in the wrong for going to Poland just in the same way as Nick Morris is in the wrong for taken a guest booking at Leicester when he had already agreed to ride in Kevin`s meeting and Morris is a team mate of Doolan. But sadly this isn't the first testimonial meeting where riders have pulled out at the last minute and probably won`t be the last.