British Speedway Forum
screm

Kb/do Kevin Doolan Testimonial 17-06-2017

Pretty poor show really if you give someone your word then along comes Mr Cash and off you go.

All about the money

Yes I agree, and I think Holder is in the wrong for going to Poland just in the same way as Nick Morris is in the wrong for taken a guest booking at Leicester when he had already agreed to ride in Kevin`s meeting and Morris is a team mate of Doolan. But sadly this isn't the first testimonial meeting where riders have pulled out at the last minute and probably won`t be the last.

To be fair spoke to Holder in Prague and he didn't seem to know where he would be this Saturday but as we all know Poland seems to rule the roost.

TBH I never expected Chris Holder to be there tonight as he was never actually confirmed , unless you're injured or racing for your parent club then I think it's a poor show not to turn up and take a guest booking elsewhere

So do we any confirmed names replacements.

Fair few coming down from Glasgow for this , as i haven't been down this year or last i am driving down with a couple of mates that have never been before , I take it the weather is playing ball always enjoy the day down at border country.

weather spot on at the minute big yellow thing in the sky

Fair few coming down from Glasgow for this , as i haven't been down this year or last i am driving down with a couple of mates that have never been before , I take it the weather is playing ball always enjoy the day down at border country.

Weather couldn't be better, warm and sunny and forecast to stay that way.

what you doing in the sky Norm :t:

sharp as a knife taffy lol

Speedway Updates is still looking for a texter for this meeting, is anyone able to help please?

Thanks

Pretty poor show really if you give someone your word then along comes Mr Cash and off you go.

No problem with Garrity missing as he racing for his team, and obviously Bridger who is injured. Giving some his scores in Poland I can see why Holder would try and attend practice there and save his job rather than having to tell his Polish club he would be at Berwick. Much less sympathy with Grazjonek Masters and in particular Morris, a team mate of Doolan, who appear to have better things to do than support Kevin

• Like 1

No problem with Garrity missing as he racing for his team, and obviously Bridger who is injured. Giving some his scores in Poland I can see why Holder would try and attend practice there and save his job rather than having to tell his Polish club he would be at Berwick. Much less sympathy with Grazjonek Masters and in particular Morris, a team mate of Doolan, who appear to have better things to do than support Kevin

To be fair, if i ran a club, I would not allow any of my riders to ride in testimonials mid season, just in case. In truth they should be held at the end of the season

Teams are

Berwick

Seb Alden

David Bellego

Thomas Jørgensen

Aaron Summers

King's Lynn

Ryan Douglas

Ty Proctor

David Howe

Jan Graversen

Belle Vue

Ricky Wells

Josh Pickering

Mason Campton

Joe Jacobs

Ipswich

Jye Etheridge

Cameron Heeps

Kyle Newman

Ben Barker

Bit lop sided as Berwick have a lot stronger side but hopefully a good night for Kev all round

Edited by Fozzie4388
  • Like 1