British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
robolots

Wroclaw Tickets

Does anyone have any knowledge of when tickets for the match at Wroclaw (on 9th July) will go on sale?

It is the Sunday after the World cup at Leszno so I want to be able to book tickets asap and this is the only Extra liga fixture that weekend from what I can gather.

I have tried www.wts.pl but there is nothing on there at the moment.

Failing that does anyone know any other meetings on that Sunday within easy travelling distance from Wroclaw.

Nice 1 liga:

Orzel Lodz - Lokomotiv Daugavpils, 135 miles, not super close but you can reach it by car in 2-2,5h

2 liga:

PSZ Poznan - Ostrovia Ostrow, 110 miles, but it will take you longer to get there from Wroclaw as there's no motorway, so probably around 3h

nothing closer I believe :(

Does anyone have any knowledge of when tickets for the match at Wroclaw (on 9th July) will go on sale?

It is the Sunday after the World cup at Leszno so I want to be able to book tickets asap and this is the only Extra liga fixture that weekend from what I can gather.

I have tried www.wts.pl but there is nothing on there at the moment.

Failing that does anyone know any other meetings on that Sunday within easy travelling distance from Wroclaw.

Firstly - do not panic- you will get in at Wroclaw !! there is every chance they will start selling tickets after the leszno match on the 11th June.

Fixtures in Poland on that day are here https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/kalendarz/2017/07/09

Tickets for 9th July Wroclaw v Rybnik now on sale

Had a look at wts.pl but it comes up in code. Any ideas please?