British Speedway Forum
tigerowl

Speedway Researcher

Anyone who uses the site will have noticed that it has been inactive for the last few months. I had to rebuild the site after the old software used became out of date. A few weeks ago, having completed 75% of the rebuild, the whole thing crashed and I lost the lot and I had to start again.

It's now up and running again will be brought up to date with all the new and updated files over the next few weeks.

Matt

Edited by tigerowl
  • Like 5

Anyone who uses the site will have noticed that it has been inactive for the last few months. I had to rebuild the site after the old software used became out of date. A few weeks ago, having completed 75% of the rebuild, the whole thing crashed and I lost the lot and I had to start again.

It's now up and running again will be brought up to date with all the new and updated files over the next few weeks.

Matt

I am sorry to hear of the problems you have experienced with SPEEDWAY RESEARCHER tigerowl.

TBH I have made fairly regular visits recently and not noticed any problems, although I have only been visiting the section dedicated to clubs and their season-on-season results.

Coincidentally, Brian Collins posted elsewhere on the BSF that he had similar problems with his excellent INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY website.

http://www.internationalspeedway.co.uk

Brian Collins International Speedway Website.

Edited by Guest

Thanks for all the hard work Matt.

I second that.

Well done Matt.

Matt

I am sorry to hear of the problems you have experienced with SPEEDWAY RESEARCHER tigerowl.

TBH I have made fairly regular visits recently and not noticed any problems, although I have only been visiting the section dedicated to clubs and their season-on-season results.

Coincidentally, Brian Collins posted elsewhere on the BSF that he had similar problems with his excellent INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY website.

http://www.internationalspeedway.co.uk

Brian Collins International Speedway Website.

I have just visited the SPEEDWAY RESEARCHER website and would advise that I can now also see the problems facing tigerowl in his efforts to reinstate the site. My very best wishes to you in your efforts tigerowl - to me it looks an extremely daunting task.

Thanks Matt, wondered what had happened as i had been using it a lot.Tony

Matt

How is the relaunch on SPEEDWAY RESEARCHER progressing tigerowl? It is an invaluable Link in regard to speedway history. Good luck in the progression of the updates and re-establishment. It must be an onerous task?

Edited by Guest