British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Speedway Friendship Cup Saturday 3rd June Live On Internet

The quality of the stream matches the quality of the Polish grid girls - stunning ;)

The cameraman by the start is hanging the camera over the fence in front of the riders as they pass- a complete nutter :lol:

Not sure how it came across, but I was there and it was average at best. But at least 18 of the 20 riders turned up and the 5-1 in heat 20 to force a run off certainly added to the excitement. Speaking to a local official, looks like 2019 will be the year they apply to join the league. They were hoping for a crowd of 1,000, I counted about 700, so not too bad considering they was something big going on down by the lake.

P.S. Just clicked on that link, no sign of Milan Manev, even though he's on that scorecard. Certainly looked like Zarnovica and Pardubice run with three riders, unless I'm losing it.

Edited by spanner47

Not sure how it came across, but I was there and it was average at best. But at least 18 of the 20 riders turned up and the 5-1 in heat 20 to force a run off certainly added to the excitement. Speaking to a local official, looks like 2019 will be the year they apply to join the league. They were hoping for a crowd of 1,000, I counted about 700, so not too bad considering they was something big going on down by the lake.

P.S. Just clicked on that link, no sign of Milan Manev, even though he's on that scorecard. Certainly looked like Zarnovica and Pardubice run with three riders, unless I'm losing it.

Watched about half of it before i got bored- well strung out races- seemed they complicated matters by the riders lining up with the helmet colours across the grid red,blue white yellow in every heat.

Pretty sure it confused Sabmar TV . Now seen a few meetings from there on the internet and the racing surface doesn`t match the stadium(in my opinion)