British Speedway Forum

According to the booking page for the Prague G P on Saturday, there are only 8 tickets left in the whole stadium. Can this be right? I've left it late to book and now can't get 2 seats together. Does anybody have tickets that can't make the trip that I could purchase? Anybody? HELP!!!

According to the booking page for the Prague G P on Saturday, there are only 8 tickets left in the whole stadium. Can this be right? I've left it late to book and now can't get 2 seats together. Does anybody have tickets that can't make the trip that I could purchase? Anybody? HELP!!!

I`ve been to the last three GP`s there, its never been sold out in any of those and I`d be surprised if it were sold out for this year.

They used to split the ticket sales but i can`t see that ticket stream are selling out- i also can`t believe they have sold out !! why don`t you email ticket portal.

Disaster averted. Followed your link full-throttle and they have a couple of hundred tickets available. Tickets secured on the home straight. Phew! Thanks very much for your help. Got me out of the doghouse.

Disaster averted. Followed your link full-throttle and they have a couple of hundred tickets available. Tickets secured on the home straight. Phew! Thanks very much for your help. Got me out of the doghouse.

Delighted you got things sorted enjoy your trip.

If we are using this thread for the GP- Kildemand replaces Pedersen

Pedersen had a job on making the top eight, missing a couple rounds added to an already poor start makes that job harder still.

Is practice at 5pm local time.

Arrived in Prague weather lovely, heading up to practice later on.

Practice at 5pm ?

Guest GiveusaB

I guess that's about £3.30 ish?

Cheaper than Warsaw !

You had to buy a programme to get in to that one...albeit it was only about £4 and at least you had something to show for your money!?

I find the practice quite uneventful and boring!

Not much of a spectacle...only benefit I can see is that you can sus out the best route to the stadium etc....

I guess that's about £3.30 ish?

Cheaper than Warsaw !

You had to buy a programme to get in to that one...albeit it was only about £4 and at least you had something to show for your money!?

I find the practice quite uneventful and boring!

Not much of a spectacle...only benefit I can see is that you can sus out the best route to the stadium etc....

Whatever the rights and wrongs of practice, one thing is for sure, its going to be warm one later on.

Guest GiveusaB

Whatever the rights and wrongs of practice, one thing is for sure, its going to be warm one later on.

Enjoy ! :t:

I'm envious !