British Speedway Forum

Agree with this. Questions that need answering by the ref.

He is riding with his brain and for longevity by avoiding a tangle.. Maybe Hancock has had a word.

Agree he is probably riding with his brain.trouble is he might behind the trouble if anything that happens which is just as dangerous.

Agree he is probably riding with his brain.trouble is he might behind the trouble if anything that happens which is just as dangerous.

Speedway is dangerous no matter where you are in a race.

• Like 1

Regarding the starts. Surely if Kildemand was adjudged to have jumped the start then the race was stopped at that point. So how was Doyle also punished for touching the tapes? And if Doyle was done for touching the tapes then there was nothing wrong with Kildemands start?!

And what about Magic and Hancock rolling and jumping all night?! Hancock jumped both runnings of the final.

Agree, I noticed Hancock getting rollers in several of his rides, quite blatant toward the end of the meeting

Guest GiveusaB

Tai is riding very conservatively atm imo........having said that.....the line-up is so strong this year...tracks haven't been the best (for racers) with the exception of Warsaw!?

Doyle is obviously looking like the real deal and I have to say that there doesn't look like anyone can match his determination/will to win.....

Glad to see Greg back on it!

Hancock doent seem to get into tussles resulting in injuries, but he gates. Woffinden this year doesnt seem to want tussles, but the difference between hinm and Hancock is that YTW is not gating well.

Same with Emil, maybe now a family man he not prepared to get into the tough tussles, but he is not gating either.

If you dont want tussles, sure way of keeping out of most of 'rm is to perfect your gating.

Good to see doyle riding how he is. After all the serious injuries he has had as well. Hope he wins it this season.

Never really liked woffy. When it comes to individual events id rather see a rider i like more do well than a brit. Woffy has, whether people like to admit it or not just because they like him, totally turned his back on uk speedway. Hes a cocky arrogant knob end and it is easy to see why many dislike him. British or not (excuse the pun) he does himself no favours at all.

Can see it being Dudek or doyle this season. Hopefully doyle as i previously said hes had horrible injurys, five years ago he was classed as a pl number one who had probably peaked infact at newport in 2011 he was our second or third heatleader. Plus he has a superb style and an all out racer.

Sad to see iversen struggling , think hed of progressed even more if it wasnt for that horrific knee injury he had a few years ago.

Wouldnt be surprised if we have the seen the last of Nicki P in the gps now either

You have got to hand it to Doyle after the knocks he has taken he is in there full bore,deserves to do well.Zager and Iversen are starting to fade IMO .

I think that Doyle has come back in great form from his terrible injury last year and is riding has hard as ever but feel he just goes to the edge a little to often for my liking.I realise that is his style and has arrived on the world stage late many standards ,just hope he holds it all together for the whole series must be a good bet for champ this year.

I think that Doyle has come back in great form from his terrible injury last year and is riding has hard as ever but feel he just goes to the edge a little to often for my liking.I realise that is his style and has arrived on the world stage late many standards ,just hope he holds it all together for the whole series must be a good bet for champ this year.

You are correct regards to Doyle.

Doesn't matter what the meeting is he go all guns blazing.

He was fortunate to get up from his off at King's Lynn the other week over doing it on the 3rd 4th bend

You are correct regards to Doyle.

Doesn't matter what the meeting is he go all guns blazing.

He was fortunate to get up from his off at King's Lynn the other week over doing it on the 3rd 4th bend

Doyle issue used to be he'd fall off while leading quite a lot. It was as if he could only ride 100% and doing anything different resulted in falls. Maybe he knows this and its why he is always giving 100%?