British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Torun Gp Saturday 7th October 2017

I have just read on the Torun website that Torun fans could reserve seats but had until today to finalise the payment- that could mean some tickets come back on to the market maybe as early as tomorrow. I have also sent you a PM

• Like 2

I have just read on the Torun website that Torun fans could reserve seats but had until today to finalise the payment- that could mean some tickets come back on to the market maybe as early as tomorrow. I have also sent you a PM

Well done R&R, you do some great work on here for the benefit of others.

• Like 7

I assume nobody has had the dreaded message from Ryanair about cancelled flights?

I'm flying from stansted into Bydgoszcz on the 5th October. Its not on the list of cancellations

Edited by JamesFalcons

I'm am flying into Bydgoszcz on Thursday 5th October for the Torun GP. Could anyone give me advice on the best way to get to Torun from Bydgoszcz. Thanks

I'm am flying into Bydgoszcz on Thursday 5th October for the Torun GP. Could anyone give me advice on the best way to get to Torun from Bydgoszcz. Thanks

http://plb.pl/en/contents/189

If the times don`t suit there are regular buses from the airport to the railway station.(Bydgoszcz Glowna)

Edited by racers and royals

Bus from the airport to connect at the main Byd bus station is easy as the bus drops you in Torun town. Or get a train to Torun Miasto station which is nearer the main town than the bigger station south of the river. That is a mile plus walk over the bridge to town.. If you are feeling rich or lazy get a taxi from the airport. You can haggle for 150pz easily.

As said bus from Bydgoszcz bus station is cheap , we nearly got a taxi but it was really expensive. The bus as a stop right outside the stadium as far as I can remember

As said bus from Bydgoszcz bus station is cheap , we nearly got a taxi but it was really expensive. The bus as a stop right outside the stadium as far as I can remember

He is travelling on Thursday. He could get a bus to the stadium but would have to sit outside for two days. Taxi is £30 from Byd to Torun if haggled. So it depends how you view expensive or if you have 4 people in the car.

We must have been feeling mean the day we went to get a taxi, there was 3 of us so £10 each would be a no brainier tbh. The bus journey was very cheap but not enjoyable.

Does anyone know if this year is the same as previous years in that if you travel around on the trams/buses it is free on the day of the GP if you have a ticket for the event?

Also, I travel down to Torun as follows:-

Bus from Airport to Bydgoszcz bus station. Then I catch another bus to Torun Bus Station. The cost is about £2.50 & takes about 1 hour. You can buy a ticket in the station or from the driver. Buses go about every 1 hour & drop you at the Torun bus station. 10 mins walk to the Old Town.

On Saturday 7th October buses and trams going towards the stadium /and back/
are free for Speedway Ticket holders from 15:00 to 24:00

Kinds regards
Maciej Lemanik

Pozdrawiamy,

Ośrodek Informacji Turystycznej w Toruniu
Toruń, Rynek Staromiejski 25
tel. +48 56 621 09 30, 621 09 31

• Like 1