British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Torun Gp Saturday 7th October 2017

TORUN to Gdansk about an hour on the new toll motorway

and it is an experience , under 90mph and your in the way

Bydgoszcz meeting has been postponed.

anything else on Friday ?

As regards Friday- Practice(boring) or drinking in Torun ;)

think we will stay in gdansk and sopot for the day then

Any good pub recommendations in the town centre? Went in 2012 but went straight to the tent outside the stadium. On my tod this time so if you spot a lone guy walking around with a Brummies scarf on then I'd be more than happy to have a pint!

Doyle to clinch, Woffinden to win the meeting and Dudek to cement second place in the championship would suit my Brummies, English and betting needs this weekend, so that's what I'm rooting for.

Any good pub recommendations in the town centre? Went in 2012 but went straight to the tent outside the stadium. On my tod this time so if you spot a lone guy walking around with a Brummies scarf on then I'd be more than happy to have a pint!

Doyle to clinch, Woffinden to win the meeting and Dudek to cement second place in the championship would suit my Brummies, English and betting needs this weekend, so that's what I'm rooting for.

I would recommend Kuranty (Old Market Square) plenty of "faces" normally in there.

• Like 1

Its sad to think that Freddie has lost any chance of being in the world top 3, and conceivably he could finish outside the top 8, though I am sure he will be offered a wild card if that was the case.

Certainly is a caseof....what could have been.

• Like 2

Its sad to think that Freddie has lost any chance of being in the world top 3, and conceivably he could finish outside the top 8, though I am sure he will be offered a wild card if that was the case.

Certainly is a caseof....what could have been.

Heartache for riders in a good position 2 years running 🙁
  • Like 1

Good to see Vaclav Milik getting a spin tonight, I reckon he has a good chance of a place on the rostrum, either way he's a stylish rider who I enjoy watching when he's on it.

Unlike last year I hope lady luck shines on Jason Doyle and he gets the job done tonight.

Good to see Vaclav Milik getting a spin tonight, I reckon he has a good chance of a place on the rostrum, either way he's a stylish rider who I enjoy watching when he's on it.

If he makes the rostrum tonight, and I hope he does, he must be in line for a wild card next year.

Hes done well already in the few GPs he had this year, and won the Golden Helmet in Pardubice last week.

With Freddie out for the season, and therefore unable to catch Dudek, Craig Cook needs Dudek to score 8 or Holder to drop 8 points or combination of both to be in the GPs next year.

So that's where the elusive Belle Vue track covers ended up, mystery solved.

• Like 1