British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Torun Gp Saturday 7th October 2017

Shame a track and stadium like this is going to be in the second division next season, replaced by the awful Gdansk stadium and one line track.

DUUUUUZEEERRRRRSSSS!!!!!

4th in the World Best League? YES!!!!

You won't trigger me loser.

How's your team? ahahahhahah

Believe it or not- I haven`t got a team !! As for losers ZG are the biggest !!! you carried on about them finishing the regular season at the top and then they blew it big style !!!!!!

So Dudek is 14p behind Doyle, not a done deal but as long as Doyle doesn't gets injured in first heat I don't see Dudek catching up.

Zagar likely secured top 8 position. 7p up on Vaculik.

Edited by Ghostwalker

OFC you dont have a team. Yore just a "PIKNIK". Pikniks are the biggest losers coz they have no team and have that as an excuse. I am Falubaz fan since 1980s. We didn't win every year since then but i am still with the team. You're just an idiot that has no passion, no knowledge and no team.

Just pray that Woffinden don't suddenly proclaim himself an Aussie or youll end up with Cook's and Harris'es to cheer up to lololololoolol.

Only the 1980`s !!! I have been a Speedway fan since 68 and I have forgotten more than you will ever know !!!!!!

Me neither. I am totally hapopy with Dudek getting silver in his debut in SGP. That is outstanding.

Woffinden is great too but i don't consider a guy that travelled to Australia at the age of 4 and learned speedway there till mature and then come to the UK to be closer to speedway a British Rider.

Yawn - maybe you should consider another forum if all you want to do is wind up British Speedway fans!

Those scrap metal trophies are only slightly more appealing than the xylophones from previous rounds. Whatever happened to proper trophies?

• Like 1

So just like cyclist rider leagues in Poland?

Or wait?!

You believe that was best speedway there was?!?!

Up until 2008!?

Do you live in a basement?

Boley Proch learnt all he knew from the Reading Racers-you have probably never heard of him !!!! Anyway getting back to the present- no one wants to ride for ZG any more. Dudek will be the next to go :lol:

He will be the last to ride in the British Joke League lol. You will never ever see a rider of that caliblre in your "league" lol

Cya. Hope they won't ban you from Polish streams. It's the only way you can watch the proper speedway.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAA

BTW.

Learn Polish or just forget about speedway altogether lolololo but it's a language that requires a bran

It's a pity some Polish fans aren't as generous in both victory and defeat as their riders are

Fair enough the Poles are on their game at the moment and likely to be for years to come.

But you need to remember from whence you came I remember the Poles with odd exceptions being the whipping boys of European and World speedway

He will be the last to ride in the British Joke League lol. You will never ever see a rider of that caliblre in your "league" lol

BTW

You may feel the British are a joke but in 1939 your forefathers loved us

But you being a cockwomble wouldn't understand that

People like you with your xenophobic attitude to other nationalities make me think you're no better than the Nazis who invaded your country

Edited by Triple.H.

I just hope the Poles don't gang up on Doyle and try and give Dudek the title...

The pressure to be a Speedway World Champion in Poland must be intolerable for these lads given Poland only average one World Champion every 40 odd years or so....

Especially considering that they have only won ONE more individual World Title than Germany and have the same number of Titles as Wales....!

😉😂

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 2

He will be the last to ride in the British Joke League lol. You will never ever see a rider of that calibre in your "league" lol

Cya. Hope they won't ban you from Polish streams. It's the only way you can watch the proper speedway.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAA

BTW.

Learn Polish or just forget about speedway altogether lolololo. It's a language that requires a brain to learn and i doubt you'll ever achieve that . :)

Bloody hell how embarrassing 🙈