British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
victor

Upright Wanted.

Hi all,

I am looking for an old upright speedway bike. On a bit of a budget so something a bit rough but that could be used without too much work would be ideal. Maybe a 2 valve Jawa or a Weslake. Anything really to be able to get out and have a go.

Thanks, Victor

Hi all,

I am looking for an old upright speedway bike. On a bit of a budget so something a bit rough but that could be used without too much work would be ideal. Maybe a 2 valve Jawa or a Weslake. Anything really to be able to get out and have a go.

Thanks, Victor

If you are on a bit of a budget & get a 2v JAWA or Weslake you will be a very lucky bunny! Cheapest bikes about tend to be the earlier laydown JAWAs.... Good luck.

• Like 1

If you are on a bit of a budget & get a 2v JAWA or Weslake you will be a very lucky bunny! Cheapest bikes about tend to be the earlier laydown JAWAs.... Good luck.

Hi are you still looking for a 500 JAWA Upright ?

APT

Hi,

Yes, still in the market.

Thanks, Victor.

Hi Vic

if you email me on apt_2010@aol.com i can send some pictures and info

Hi,

I have now acquired a nice PJ framed Weslake. (I'd put a picture on but haven't got a clue how to do it).

Thanks for the replies and advice received.

Victor