Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington V Glasgow 10/06/2017 ... 7 Pm ..

i would like to see an entertaining meeting from both sides and may the best team on the night come second ..

shutty back after his big off and matt still at reserve . i do believe .

hope the rain gods keep away and we have a full race card of heats .

not too sure if glasgow want to do the full 15 heats , as of late they only like to go to nine . (cough )

so if its looking iffy , dicko will want to win the toss and then call up thather vatcher to get glasgow awarded the full 4 points as they were looking like the better team on the night ..

so , looking forward to a great meeting on saturday and hopfuly seeing plenty of stripey fans drinking out 65 p a pint bear (beer) .,and swelling the coffers of the club .

both sides offer a full 1/7 riders and as of yet , no r/r or guests .

so with a 1 months gap until the next home meeting . come along and support all these guys in their quest for glory .

thanks for reading .

After reading this crap I for one will be missing this match

• Like 2

i would like to see an entertaining meeting from both sides and may the best team on the night come second ..

not too sure if glasgow want to do the full 15 heats , as of late they only like to go to nine . (cough )

so if its looking iffy , dicko will want to win the toss and then call up thather vatcher to get glasgow awarded the full 4 points as they were looking like the better team on the night ..

so , looking forward to a great meeting on saturday and hopfuly seeing plenty of stripey fans drinking out 65 p a pint bear (beer) .,and swelling the coffers of the club .

so with a 1 months gap until the next home meeting . come along and support all these guys in their quest for glory .

thanks for reading .

Very predictable and a complete waste of bandwidth.

Me and my wee boy were considering coming down but the bile you get from this clown would put anyone off.

• Like 4

thanks for reading .

What time's the curfew ? And where will I find this 65p beer ?

• Like 1

Bulgaria.

Only during the happy hour which lasts all day and only in Sunny Beach.

Edited by Gazc

just like to inform you that the curfew is 10 pm and the 65 p per int beer can be found in all pubs in workington before 8.30 am . the only down side is that it may have a tinge of pipe cleaner thrown in . so yes 65 p a int does exist in worky . you just need the stomach to drink it !

just like to inform you that the curfew is 10 pm and the 65 p per int beer can be found in all pubs in workington before 8.30 am . the only down side is that it may have a tinge of pipe cleaner thrown in . so yes 65 p a int does exist in worky . you just need the stomach to drink it !

8.30a.m. :shock: are youse all jaikeys in Worky ?

Anyway Jenga , time to stop having a jealous pop at us and knock your promotion and the Geordies heads together and get the KO Cup replay run , I want to see the quarter final before Halloween .

Edited by Paulco
  • Like 4

After reading this crap I for one will be missing this match

a predictable reply from this poster .

Very predictable and a complete waste of bandwidth.

Me and my wee boy were considering coming down but the bile you get from this clown would put anyone off.

another predictable reply from another poster who does not like what they read .

ahh well . cant please everyone .

a predictable reply from this poster .

another predictable reply from another poster who does not like what they read .

ahh well . cant please everyone .

It would be a start if you could please someone , anyone there must be someone on here surely.

stop calling me shirley .

Anyway Jenga , time to stop having a jealous pop at us and knock your promotion and the Geordies heads together and get the KO Cup replay run , I want to see the quarter final before Halloween .

no idea when it going to be run . we dont have a home meeting for 4 weeks due to other things going on . ( not stadium probs )

i think halloween is pushing it a bit !

Sounds like jenga drinks frosty jack, this would explain the lack of brain cells he has.

According to latest Green Sheet, Williamson moves out of no. 6, with Sarjeant taking his place.

No Rob Shuttleworth this weekend its a NL guest for Worky

not according to the team sheet from commercial dan or is it for the Sunday at Glasgow ?

Next weekend is set aside for a KO Cup match, predictably what should have been the quarter final, had we got thru, weather permitting obviously, I would be very disappointed if this isn't used now for the 1st leg re run of the original qualifier? :cry:

Weekend after we are at Newcastle in a league fixture, possible double header over there, again, weather permitting, and get this fixture sorted, 6/7wks is more than long enough to have gotten this re arranged? :oops: