British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington V Glasgow 10/06/2017 ... 7 Pm ..

What time's the curfew ? And where will I find this 65p beer ?

65p beer? You will find it Paulco!!!

Very predictable and a complete waste of bandwidth.

Me and my wee boy were considering coming down but the bile you get from this clown would put anyone off.

To be fair your being a bit unkind to clowns. For a start clowns can be funny :icon_smile_clown:

Anyway Jenga , time to stop having a jealous pop at us and knock your promotion and the Geordies heads together and get the KO Cup replay run , I want to see the quarter final before Halloween .

Yes I'm sure Ms Morgan and Mr English would listen to jenga - the voice of raisin :P

stop in sultana ing me ....

not according to the team sheet from commercial dan or is it for the Sunday at Glasgow ?

Workington have NL guests booked for both meetings this weekend

Workington have NL guests booked for both meetings this weekend

you are correct . site updated this morning . i was , well wrong .

it weakens worky a bit , plus we have sarj the 15 mtr king at reserve . so could be a good weekend for the not so weakened tigers .

That's what you get for going to work Sorry I had to edit the post forgot you told me you are a dole member

Edited by MANSE

Hope the weather doesnt win this

That's what you get for going to work Sorry I had to edit the post forgot you told me you are a dole member

dont believe everything you read .

look at you , checking me out `!

stop calling me shirley .

no idea when it going to be run . we dont have a home meeting for 4 weeks due to other things going on . ( not stadium probs )

i think halloween is pushing it a bit !

I have this horrible feeling we're just waiting to be knocked out of the cup. Hopefully not.

I have this horrible feeling we're just waiting to be knocked out of the cup. Hopefully not.

to be announced over the weekend .

• Like 1

Don't like the look of the weather forecast tomorrow , if they call it off I hope it's before we leave Glasgow

a bit iffy . but after 3 pm it starts to brighten up according to the last forcast i seen on tv .

i have no doubt worky fans will keep glasgow informed about any changes in conditions well in advance .

just bring your £9.00 and all will be well .

dicko has vatchers mobile number on speed dial , just in case it goes past heat 9 and he does not know what to do !.

hope all glasgow fans have a safe trip down and an even safer trip back ..g

looking forward to this . yound dan has been . a spectator for the last few weeks .

safe meet for everyone ...

I will post updates when a decision has been made, will have to see what the morning rain does and I will try to give as much notice as possible on our Facebook and Twitter.

• Like 1

I will post updates when a decision has been made, will have to see what the morning rain does and I will try to give as much notice as possible on our Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks Dan , hopefully we'll be ok

going by the colour of the sky when i was traveling home at 9pm the rain isnt far away

ive been told the track wont take much more water so im expecting a early call off