British Speedway Forum
chunky

Educational Benefits Of The Bsf

I've always considered myself a pretty intelligent person, but it's amazing just how much I have learned just from spending a few years on the BSF! Not just about speedway, either...

Two of the most important things I have learned are :

Winning two World Championships and finishing runner-up in another (which no other British rider has ever achieved) does not even make you ONE of the best British World Champions.

Being born in Britain, to British parents, means nothing; just because you spent a few years in Australia because your parents moved there, means you are automatically Australian.

Oh, and something else I have learned:

Every poster on the BSF is right...

Steve

Hi Tai, good to see you posting on the forum. Fancy doing a shift at Belle Vue on Monday?

Okay not British but Rune Holt (?) Norway rode under a Polish Licence.

Slight difference; Rune Holta is a Polish citizen...

Steve

Slight difference; Rune Holta is a Polish citizen...

Steve

Since 2002.

Norwegian by birth though.

Since 2002.

Norwegian by birth though.

Of course, but Polish citizenship gives him every right to represent Poland. Same with Tadeusz Teodorowicz, Bill Landels, Bob Andrews, and even Ronnie Moore...

Hi Tai, good to see you posting on the forum. Fancy doing a shift at Belle Vue on Monday?

See the idiots are out in force again... You really think I'm Tai when I haven't said "f*ck" once??? :rofl:

Steve

Edited by chunky
  • Like 1

Of course, but Polish citizenship gives him every right to represent Poland. Same with Tadeusz Teodorowicz, Bill Landels, Bob Andrews, and even Ronnie Moore...

See the idiots are out in force again... You really think I'm Tai when I haven't said "f*ck" once??? :rofl:

Steve

Maybe the one who can't spot a joke is the idiot eh Steve?