British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lukas

Panthers V Berwick 11/06

So much easier with a proper No1 and with Osterguard finding a bit of form again puts a whole new perspective on things. Gutted for Lambo seems to happen every season and was a poor move by Etheridge which caused it. Any news on the injuries?..didn't think Holders crash was too bad as he managed to get off the back and just slid into the fence.

• Like 1

If you dont storm to the title with a team built using 4 more points than every other team you have failed miserably 😛

• Like 1

If you dont storm to the title with a team built using 4 more points than every other team you have failed miserably

:D

• Like 1

Simon did not deserve that, the guy is owed some serious luck where injuries are concerned :neutral:

Bad luck again for Simon ,I hope it's not too serious and he's soon back but if he's going to be out for any length of time then perhaps we should look to bring in Liam Carr as a temporary replacement until such time as he is fit again.

As a neutral I did enjoy the meeting.

Some good brave passing and a couple of hard crashes with heat 15 being the worst.

Shocked both Morris and Holder got up from it.

Simon really could do with some luck on the injury front.

The most important thing was the fact my 2yo daughter loved it.

Her enthusiasm was far greater than any meeting she's attended at King's Lynn this season.

The 2 mascots really do add to the entertainment value for the youngsters.

Got some thinking to do for 2018 as the impossible could be reality in that EoES could get my money over the AFA.

I just felt there was more on offer, more VFM.

• Like 6

If you dont storm to the title with a team built using 4 more points than every other team you have failed miserably 😛

Let it go,let it go like the rain and wind and snow...

Let it go,let it go like the rain and wind and snow...

Appeasement isnt the answer...

Be loud and be principled....

All it takes for 'evil' to flourish is for good men to do nothing....

✊✌📣📣

• Like 1

A good but much expected win against a weakened Berwick side.

Hope Lambert makes a quick recovery as i don't like to see a rider hurt, even more so through no fault of their own. That suspected broken wrist could keepnhik out for a while though.

A good but much expected win against a weakened Berwick side.

Hope Lambert makes a quick recovery as i don't like to see a rider hurt, even more so through no fault of their own. That suspected broken wrist could keepnhik out for a while though.

Second time in a few weeks that Simon has ended up in Hospital after 'clashing' with Etheridge. Going to be difficult replacing Lambert on a 3, be interesting to see what Ged has up his sleeve to upset 'Bruv' again :D