Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pete cc

Buxton V Mildenhall

Buxton are missing 3 riders and it's 4 changes from the team that beat the Warriors. Back to a usual makeshift Buxton then, after facing a makeshift opposition for one week.

New v Ed now postponed so Clegg should now be back instead of Bickley .

Edited by Hunters

New v Ed now postponed so Clegg should now be back instead of Bickley .

Glasgow V Workington also off so Williamson should be able to ride

If at full strength then I fancy a Buxton win. Few teams will relish a trip there when they are not having to use guests.

Matts resting from a crash the other night ,, Hopefully Cleggy can make it

• Like 1

Matts resting from a crash the other night ,, Hopefully Cleggy can make it

That's unfortunate I think it means r/r not guest for Williamson as he is not 'riding up'.

Good win on the road but gutted to see Luke Ruddick get injured. He's been growing in confidence all year and really turned his form around so hopefully he's back soon although the early prognosis doesn't sound great. Best wishes to Jon Armstrong too.

Lee Smart to replace Luke whilst he is out now Kingsley is at Buxton?

Edited by Mildenhall1965

News is that LUKE RUDDICK has NOT broken his wrist......fabulous for the boy who is showing teh form we knew he had in him.

he has burns on his hands and arm which will need some plastic surgery, but these shoudl heal better than a fracture

Some extra good news that following some phone calls on the way back from Buxton, that we will now have Jordan back for both Stoke and I.O.W.....many thanks to both Ross and Jordan for their concern for Luke.

• Like 1

Glad to hear that Luke wasn't as badly hurt as it looked.. He was getting faster & faster( & not falling off as most Mildenhall fans had predicted.)

Pity he then rammed Jon Armstrong.

Dan Halsey seems to be having another useful season, surprised no one has taken a chance with him in the next league up?

With how is average as dropped, dont seem to be that useful. Should be averaging more than what he is.

Thats alarming actually. A rider of his caibre dropping over 3 points off his average. That said im sure he will come good again but a bit of a worry.

Halsey is a rider I feel never lived up to his full potential. I rated him highly in his youth he just never managed to quite make that last step. On his day he can beat anyone but also not on his day he can be beaten by reserves. Around Mildenhall when he doesn't have machinery problems (which I've seen him have his fair share) and the tendency to lose concentration and crash he should hold a 9/9.5 avg round Mildenhall. It's his away performances that let him down unfortunately.