British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummies_Ste

Kent V Birmingham Mon 12th June

KENT: Luke Bowen, Luke Clifton R/R, Nathan Stoneman (If Fit), Jack Thomas, Ben Hopwood, Bradley Andrews, Anders Rowe.

BIRMINGHAM: Mitchell Davey, Layne Cupitt, Darryl Ritchings, Tom Bacon, Liam Carr, Macauley Leek, Kyle Roberts.

I thought I read somewhere that stevie Boxall was guesting at 1, either way top 5s are pretty even if stoneman can ride at 100 percent, the difference may come at reserve and both Bradley and Anders are both going quite nicely.

Many Brummie fans making the awkward Monday evening journey down?

I thought I read somewhere that stevie Boxall was guesting at 1, either way top 5s are pretty even if stoneman can ride at 100 percent, the difference may come at reserve and both Bradley and Anders are both going quite nicely.

Many Brummie fans making the awkward Monday evening journey down?

yes Boxall was booked & has pulled out with an injury.

Davey beat Bowen in heat 1 the other week so certainly provides a potent number one.

Hopefully get some good tight racing this evening, I ll happily take 46-44.

R/R for Darryl Ritchings now as aggravated leg injury on Wednesday - going to make it tough.

Think with Bacon, Carr, Cupitt + a reserve taking his rides makes Brum slightly stronger if not level regarding what Ritchings would have scored.

Would be nice if Spooner gets to take at least 3 of the RR rides as he is travelling down yet again but ultimately hoping for a good close & fair match.

I agree with that Sings. In fact last term the two weaker (not weak!) Brum riders at CP were JPB and Ritchings.

Seen many brummies fans call this as a ten point home win, I would love that but feel tonight has last heat decider written all over it.

...Seen many brummies fans call this as a ten point home win...

And that's with a loyalty bonus factored in. I think an impartial observer would go for a 16-18 point home win.

Sounds like a busy night for the Start Marshalls with all the re-runs...how many is it? 25 starts? 26??? Good job there's no curfew at Kent...oh, wait a minute :party:

Take out a few stupid moments it had some exceptional racing with plenty of genuine overtakes. Bacon and Davey looked classy, Carr just had one of them nights. Take away the hiss fit and Cupitt was worth far more then his points haul. And Roberts in particular seems to have made a big step forward speed wise.

I think that same team could on another evening get a result at kent.

• Like 1