British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
boomerang

Coles Out Now For Captain Fantastic

would Kus get a reduction ???,,, if not, am not sure if he would fit.

why would he get a reduction ?

is he British :lol::rofl:

I guess the misguided logic was for being injured - if riders start getting reductions for each injury that would make averages interesting and even more unworkable/open to abuse!

I guess the misguided logic was for being injured - if riders start getting reductions for each injury that would make averages interesting and even more unworkable/open to abuse!

no misguided logic here, the previous post mentioned getting Kus in for Lindgren,,, how would that work ?, given Kus would, (pobly) be on a higher average (7.64).

no misguided logic here, the previous post mentioned getting Kus in for Lindgren,,, how would that work ?, given Kus would, (pobly) be on a higher average (7.64).

OK - in that case your misguided logic is to use someone's post and assume they actually understand the averages and know what they are talking about :t:

and no pobly about it, he is on a higher average :wink:

OK - in that case your misguided logic is to use someone's post and assume they actually understand the averages and know what they are talking about :t:

and no pobly about it, he is on a higher average :wink:

well,,, I asked a question and, yours and Yodas logic was to answer it with sarcasm, which is fine :)

• Like 1

well,,, I asked a question and, yours and Yodas logic was to answer it with sarcasm, which is fine :)

Good - we are all happy then :D

• Like 1

must be watching different meetings lambert and worral are both good gaters

None of the Diamonds can gate...

At least Ludvig has the guts to make a pass... Unlike Matej... Who just kinda sits behind and is happy to take whatever position he has

• Like 1

Total waste of time changing coles for greenwood! Should of stuck with coles

TO me they had to try someone to replace Coles! Greenwood did at least win heat 2 on Sunday!

• Like 1

TO me they had to try someone to replace Coles! Greenwood did at least win heat 2 on Sunday!

Yes he did well in heat 2 but the problem is the top 5

Yes he did well in heat 2 but the problem is the top 5

mainly 2, 3, and 4.

mainly 2, 3, and 4.

Think Ashley fine as number 2 its a hard position and he improved his average this season and we wont get better on that average. But i agree about 3 and 4 its a shocking partnership conceding 5-1 from gate more often than not recently.

mainly 2, 3, and 4.

Ashley and Lewis have increased their averages by coming from reserve into the main body, which is all good,,,

whereas Ludvig has just about maintained his, so it does look like Ashley and Lewis are improving, but Ludvig not :(

but at the minute, he is still better than them ;)

Ashley and Lewis have increased their averages by coming from reserve into the main body, which is all good,,,

whereas Ludvig has just about maintained his, so it does look like Ashley and Lewis are improving, but Ludvig not :(

but at the minute, he is still better than them ;)

I think Ludvig, is what he is now, a 7 point(ish) rider. Hasn't really improved for a few seasons. If you want a reliable 7 point man, Ludvig is your man, if you want a rider who's going to improve to an 8/9 point rider, I don't think Ludde is your man.

• Like 1

I think Ludvig, is what he is now, a 7 point(ish) rider. Hasn't really improved for a few seasons. If you want a reliable 7 point man, Ludvig is your man, if you want a rider who's going to improve to an 8/9 point rider, I don't think Ludde is your man.

agree,,, I would have said that Rose could hit that ave. even with his recent run of form, but maybe he has had minor ailment or something,,, dunno about Morris tho, he never seems to be around anywhere long enough to progress, there may be reasons for this.

Hopefully he can kick on at Newcastle.