British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robbobee

Leicester Lions V Belle Vue Aces 17 Jun 2017

With Lions racing against the Aces Sat night 17th Jun - presumably Aces will have to be without both Max Fricke and Craig Cook ( at Terenzano GP Qualifier ) that night ?

Any info as to Guests ? Will the Lions be at full strength ( How is Garrity - silence is deafening ? Ayres ? )

How many threads do you want, just delete this one.

Apparently Morris and Grajzconek are guesting.

Each season we think unavailability of riders can't get any worse and each season British speedway proves us wrong.

• Like 3

Apparently Morris and Grajzconek are guesting.

Each season we think unavailability of riders can't get any worse and each season British speedway proves us wrong.

Don't worry...

Lots of Guest Riders are available so no need to plan a fixture list to avoid FIM meetings...

Or indeed any other Countries national Championships, other Countries League racing or indeed clashes with other domestic meetings in other divisions using the same riders...

Lots of Guest Riders available, (always helps that, makes everything ok)...

British Speedway...😂

Edited by mikebv

Well both Morris and Josh G are named to be riding in Kev Doolans meeting at Berwick on Saturday so guess they must have let him down if they are riding at Leicester.

Will Kenneth Bjerre be fit as well as believe he missed Sweden tonight with a shoulder injury

• Like 1

Well both Morris and Josh G are named to be riding in Kev Doolans meeting at Berwick on Saturday so guess they must have let him down if they are riding at Leicester.

Will Kenneth Bjerre be fit as well as believe he missed Sweden tonight with a shoulder injury

The promotion need to be up front on who will be riding After the poor crowd last week,they cannot leave it to Saturday afternoon to announce the line ups.

I never thought I would lose interest in the sport like I have but the promoters are doing a great job in helping me and others walk away.

• Like 2

How many threads do you want, just delete this one.

Did try and delete one of the posts as I must of double tapped it on origination but couldn't find out how ? Perhaps you can enlighten me so I don't do it again instead of posting a derogatory comment as you did .... might be a touch more helpful...

Cheers

• Like 1

Did try and delete one of the posts as I must of double tapped it on origination but couldn't find out how ? Perhaps you can enlighten me so I don't do it again instead of posting a derogatory comment as you did .... might be a touch more helpful...

Cheers

Nothing derogatory about the post at all, just asked you to delete it.

Call up thread, second one

Goto first post , at top of the page there is a note Topic Moderation, click on it then click on Hide that comes up, then click on hide again on next page shown.

No Cook No Fricke = No Me Im sick to the back teeth of missing riders this season, Will a couple of good crowds at the end of the season for 4 clubs really offset the very poor attendances we are now seeing throughout the regular season?

• Like 2

At least you should have 7 riders giving it their best efforts instead of 6 plus one mardy-arsed Slovenian

No Cook No Fricke = No Me Im sick to the back teeth of missing riders this season, Will a couple of good crowds at the end of the season for 4 clubs really offset the very poor attendances we are now seeing throughout the regular season?

As I'd mentioned elsewhere me - and 3 mates - are not travelling from Rochdale to Leicester now. Also another Aces fan I was talking to at the NSS last week said he'd planned to detour to Leicester on his way home from a trip to the Lincolnshire, but isn't bothering now. And another fan put on here elsewhere that he and his lad are not going now as planned after being made aware of Cook & Fricke being away. With admissions, programmes and some food and drink that must £200 approx. that Leicester won't be getting on Saturday just from the folks here. I wonder how much more potential income they'll lose just because of idiotic fixture scheduling.

• Like 3

The Leicester v Belle Vue B match is the same night the GP challenge is on

The Leicester v Belle Vue B match is the same night the GP challenge is on

Wow. So potentially none of the three bv heat leaders..that will pull the crowds in. Whereas a gp night , no riders would be missing.

Yes, according to many on here.