British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robbobee

Leicester Lions V Belle Vue Aces 17 Jun 2017

No different to you following every single post about Tai Woffinden and slagging him off at every opportunity.

Oh and people can post on any thread they want to, its called an open forum.

Talking of sad individuals how are those lies coming along about being an ex rider and speaking to Tai to tell him what you think of him.

Going back to the meeting and if im allowed to post about it i think its a sign of the times im afraid that riders go missing. If i was a Leicester fan i wouldnt spend my hard earned money to go and see the other sides best riders missing

Are you still buying riders friendships Or was that a lie ?

No different to you following every single post about Tai Woffinden and slagging him off at every opportunity.

Talking of sad individuals how are those lies coming along about being an ex rider and speaking to Tai to tell him what you think of him.

Going back to the meeting and if im allowed to post about it i think its a sign of the times im afraid that riders go missing. If i was a Leicester fan i wouldnt spend my hard earned money to go and see the other sides best riders missing

Ok, will use my "proceeds of crime" money for this one

Are you still buying riders friendships Or was that a lie ?

oh bless you bringing that back up.

are people not allowed to sponsor young riders then?? Is that how it works???

My uncle owned a company and sponsored or should i say helped 3 riders. 1 youngster who turned out to be rather good was one of them.

Marks mechanic was a South African guy called Jorge who still lives over here and is still very good friends with us (though he is into moto gp more than speedway). He helped to bring over a guy called David Steen who rode many second halves at Hackney and again who my uncle helped a bit in his early days.

In the mid 80's he also helped a rider called Kerry Gray who rode for Rye House.

Thing is as a lying ex rider you wouldnt know any of these people

oh bless you bringing that back up.

are people not allowed to sponsor young riders then?? Is that how it works???

My uncle owned a company and sponsored or should i say helped 3 riders. 1 youngster who turned out to be rather good was one of them.

Marks mechanic was a South African guy called Jorge who still lives over here and is still very good friends with us (though he is into moto gp more than speedway). He helped to bring over a guy called David Steen who rode many second halves at Hackney and again who my uncle helped a bit in his early days.

In the mid 80's he also helped a rider called Kerry Gray who rode for Rye House.

Thing is as a lying ex rider you wouldnt know any of these people

Your right in saying that I Never heard of Kerry Gray, is that a female rider ? As for Mark and David then I have raced against both and the latter I remember a cracking race against him when he was riding for reading,he was a good rider and Mark was world class on and off track.

Why didn't your uncle sponsor just English riders as there were many at that time in need of financial help.

Any team news from Leicester or Belle Vue ?

. As for Mark and David then I have raced against both and the latter I remember a cracking race against him

:rofl: :rofl:

Don't think I will bother if both fricke and cook are not riding.

You seem to say that for every match.

You keep following my every single post plus what has it got to do with you when I go or don't go,

This is a Leicester v Belle Vue thread, I think you mentioned you go to the odd wolves match and support them, so nothing here for you to be bothered about.

Your spot on hodgy, stevebrum spends his time following my posts for confrontation as he does several other posters on here, he is a very sad individual.

Says the supposed ex speedway rider.

:rofl:

BV no cook,no fricke,no bjerre, if this is the case then call it off as fans Don't want there teams full of guests.

Why do you and Steve B encourage argument and continually seek one-upmanship? Taking over club threads regurgitating the same old spiel. Your last sentence would have been a perfect response to Roberts original post, without the need for all the in-between crap. You actually agree with each other.

Posters that include childish 'ner ner ner ner ner' emojis are treated as such.

• Like 1

Bit poor if nick and josh have let Doolan down at the last minute

Why do you and Steve B encourage argument and continually seek one-upmanship? Taking over club threads regurgitating the same old spiel. Your last sentence would have been a perfect response to Roberts original post, without the need for all the in-between crap. You actually agree with each other.

Posters that include childish 'ner ner ner ner ner' emojis are treated as such.

If the quoted poster would stop mentioning my name when I'm not involved in the thread I might not be bothered to reply.

Sadly he cries wolf when he is the biggest culprit of starting stuff itself.

Surely it cannot be? A full Lions line-up tomorrow.

LEICESTER: Kim Nilsson, Erik Riss, Jason Garrity, Lasse Bjerre, Danny King, Josh Bates, Danny Ayres

BELLE VUE: Nick Morris, Steve Worrall, Josh Grajczonek, Justin Sedgmen, Kenneth Bjerre, Dan Bewley, Jack Smith.

• Like 1

Surely it cannot be? A full Lions line-up tomorrow.

LEICESTER: Kim Nilsson, Erik Riss, Jason Garrity, Lasse Bjerre, Danny King, Josh Bates, Danny AyresBELLE VUE: Nick Morris, Steve Worrall, Josh Grajczonek, Justin Sedgmen, Kenneth Bjerre, Dan Bewley, Jack Smith.

According to Leicester website garrity not riding

These lineups have just been posted on the website.

Hmmm

LEICESTER have been handed a big pre-meeting boost ahead of tonight’s Premiership clash with Belle Vue at Beaumont Park.

The Watling JCB Lions will have a full strength team with Jason Garrity declaring himself ready to race despite indication otherwise during the week.

And fans arriving early have the chance to meet the all-action racer with the first of the club’s ‘meet the rider’ sessions with Garrity available for pictures and autographs between 6-6.30.

There’s also face painting for the kids and with glorious weather the club are expecting a bumper crowd with a great atmosphere as Leicester look to claim the three points from the Manchester side.

Said Garrity: “I hate missing meetings and I’m determined to do my best for Leicester. It’s going to be tough but I’ll give it everything I’ve got and hopefully the fans will turn out in big numbers and make some noise.”

LEICESTER LINE-UP: Kim Nilsson, Erik Riss, Jason Garrity, Lasse Bjerre, Danny King, Josh Bates, Danny Ayres.

Bit poor if nick and josh have let Doolan down at the last minute

Not exactly last minute, been known for over a week they guesting for BV tonight.

No Worrall now (injured at Redcar) so R/R