British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OveFundinFan

Danish Gp June 24th

No news is good news, so they say........but it would be sad if no Nicki Pedersen in his home GP, hope its no the end of his career.

So Peter Kildemand steps in, and maybe for the rest of the season, similar to what Freddie Lindgren did last year with Hampel

PK rides this track well and must be in with a chance of sneaking it, not one of my favourite riders though so personally hoping he fluufs it.

• Like 1

Doesnt sound too good for Nickis future, perhaps after the crash last year at Pardubice and this years crash has taken its toll and Nicki would be better retiring for the sake of his "good" health whilst he still has it. Will be a tough decision for him, but common sense has to rule the day of decision.

SO Kildemand is in. He likes that track, so I put him as a major spoiler, possible winner and even stronger then for a top 3.

Me thinks time for Emil to do a Hancock as at Prague. Be nice if Emils was a 21 pointer.

How many times has a 21 point GP been accomplished??? Anyone know??

Edited by OveFundinFan
  • Like 1

Doesnt sound too good for Nickis future, perhaps after the crash last year at Pardubice and this years crash has taken its toll and Nicki would be better retiring for the sake of his "good" health whilst he still has it. Will be a tough decision for him, but common sense has to rule the day of decision.

SO Kildemand is in. He likes that track, so I put him as a major spoiler, possible winner and even stronger then for a top 3.

Me thinks time for Emil to do a Hancock as at Prague. Be nice if Emils was a 21 pointer.

How many times has a 21 point GP been accomplished??? Anyone know??

EMIL has done it before in Slovenia. Pretty sure Crumpie did it, perhaps more than once. At Cardiff?

EMIL has done it before in Slovenia. Pretty sure Crumpie did it, perhaps more than once. At Cardiff?

Gollob in 2010 in Torun

All great achievements but won't happen this year. It's too competitive.

• Like 1

Guest GiveusaB

Weather doesn't look too clever ?

I think Hampel knocked out 21 in Stockholm 1 year.

Looks like no Jason Doyle for this............how unlucky can 1 rider be

Whats happened to JD ???????????

Had a coming together with Medzinski in the Torun Falubaz meeting last night and looked to have suffered a foot injury.

I've had this message tonight from ex rider Tom P Madsen who's Esbjerg team manager he says - if any Brits are over for the danish gp and are here on the Friday then we are running a fritter cup semifinal on Friday night in Esbjerg. It's for young riders up to 23. It's start time at 17,00

Edited by Haza