Forsberg nil money

fromafar -£80

Icescot - £260

Marky - £300

Red flag - £475

Arson fire -£1500

Susans 1 - £1600

Edited by racers and royals

I probably survived thanks to a crash. Not a good night but luckily my bottle went on Klindt not that my alternatives did any better!

I probably survived thanks to a crash....

As it happens, so did I. My less bet on Kai Huckenbeck, would have cost me my continued participation had he got to the final and come 1st or 2nd. In the event, what I lost on him was exactly balanced by what I gained from Martin Smolinski. So I didn't gain a penny and jumped up to 3rd in the standings. Whoohoo :P

Well done Klindt. Pleased for the guy.

Round 3 on Saturday August 5th Hallstavik Sweden start time of meeting is 4pm UK time- Eurosport are not showing it until 6pm in GB- ALL BETS BEFORE 4pm

Spread

A Laguta 10 - 12

Lebedevs 9 - 11

Milik 9 - 11

Jonsson 8 - 10

Bjerre 8 - 10

Kasprzak 7 - 9

Prem Pawlicki 7 - 9

Nicki Pedersen 7 - 9- NOT RIDING

Madsen 7 - 9

Thorssell 7 - 9

Miedzinski 6 - 8

Kudryashov 6 - 8

Szczepaniak 6 - 8

Gomolski 5 - 7

Smolinski 5 - 7

Bech 3 - 5

Edited by racers and royals

Milik £100 less

Kasprzak £100 less

Andreas Jonsson £100 more

Andzejs Lebedevs £100 more

Leon Madsen £100 less

Don't let me down AJ

1 round to go in Lublin Poland on Saturday September 16th with 4 left to battle it out.

Leaderboard after round 3

False Dawn £1100

Waihekeaces 1 £675

Cj 69 £300

Anzum £160

We lost

Shrewsbury Wolf - £750

Hey, I've just realised. My 15 minutes of fame lasts till September 16th (at least). :drink:

After hanging in there by the skin of my teeth in the R2, this was a bit more like it. Oh, I could moan about Leon Madsen pinching £300 off me with a win from nowhere in his last ride, but that would be churlish given the overall result. :P

Anyway enough of that. Bad luck to ShrewsburyWolf for dropping out at this late stage.

It's tempting fate I know, but you have to wonder out of the 4 of us, who won't be on the rostrum?

That's me 4th then. :oops:

Hey, I've just realised. My 15 minutes of fame lasts till September 16th (at least). :drink:

After hanging in there by the skin of my teeth in the R2, this was a bit more like it. Oh, I could moan about Leon Madsen pinching £300 off me with a win from nowhere in his last ride, but that would be churlish given the overall result. :P

Anyway enough of that. Bad luck to ShrewsburyWolf for dropping out at this late stage.

It's tempting fate I know, but you have to wonder out of the 4 of us, who won't be on the rostrum?

That's me 4th then. :oops:

Tactics are likely to come into play for the final round- for instance you could just bet £20 and take your chance with the others !!!

However this is a fun competition so i`m sure everyone will play it fair, and best of luck to all 4.