Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Bash The Bookie Sec Finals Competition 2017

No end gaming, I promise. I suspect I can't beat the record total from previous winners (by a mile) but I want enough for a round of drinks at Peterborough Speedway. So bring it on. Last minute wildcards and all.

P.S. I note that the GP version of this competition only accepts bets on the final round by PM. But we're nicer than that, aren't we?

But watch out for my last minute edits!

1 round to go in Lublin Poland on Saturday September 16th with 4 left to battle it out.

Leaderboard after round 3

False Dawn £1100

Waihekeaces 1 £675

Cj 69 £300

Anzum £160

We lost

Shrewsbury Wolf - £750

3 rounds gone and it all comes down to this final round- the pressure is on. Even myself a world renowned expert on European speedway ;) has found it hard to make this final round ultra hard for you 4 punters.

Spread for SEC final round Lublin Saturday 16th September start time 6pm UK time

Milik 11 - 13

Laguta 11 - 13

Lebedevs 8 - 10

Kasprzak 8 - 10

Jonsson 8 - 10

Prem Pawlicki 8 - 10

Bjerre 7 - 9

Szczepaniak 7 - 9

MJJ 7 - 9

Madsen 7 - 9

Smolinski 7 - 9

Kudryashov 5 - 7

Bech 5 - 7

Gomolski 5 - 7

Pavlic 3 - 5

Jeleniewski 3 - 5

Edited by racers and royals

Lebedevs more 275

Pavlic more 50

KK 250 more

Madsen 50 more

Jelenieskwi 50 more

Edited by waihekeaces1

Lebedevs more 100

Pavlov more 50

MJJ 50 more

Just wanted to confirm that this comp has NO LIMIT on bets

Is that Pavlic ?? or do you want a pavlova !!!!

Auto correct! Pavlic please, though Pavlova would be nice. Will bet more closer to the weekend but getting placeholders in for now in case I forget.

But I had forgotten the rules so thanks for the reminder!

Pavlov more 50

That's his dribbling dog is it? :wink:

Andreas Jonsson £100 more

Vaclav Milik £200 more

Edited by False dawn

£300 Milik less

Mite aswell go for a gamble.

Does the no limit to the stakes mean really that or is it up to your total? If the latter do I have to lodge a protest before the next post as Wahekeaces1 is over his limit. Or is it a statement of fact and it was up to r and r to spot.

Anyway more importantly good luck to my fellow survivors. Thanks to r and r for running this.

I think if AJ has a stormer Laguta, KK and Lebedevs have stinkers and Milik scores exactly 12 I could win!!!

Does the no limit to the stakes mean really that or is it up to your total? If the latter do I have to lodge a protest before the next post as Wahekeaces1 is over his limit. Or is it a statement of fact and it was up to r and r to spot.

Anyway more importantly good luck to my fellow survivors. Thanks to r and r for running this.

I think if AJ has a stormer Laguta, KK and Lebedevs have stinkers and Milik scores exactly 12 I could win !!!

Thanks for your astuteness- i`m sure i would have noticed when calculating the bet. Waiheakeaces i`m sure will be most apologetic and do the necessary edit before the meeting is re-run. He does so many edit`s of his bets he probably lost track :lol:

meeting OFF tomorrow