British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Bash The Bookie Sec Finals Competition 2017

I think if AJ has a stormer Laguta, KK and Lebedevs have stinkers and Milik scores exactly 12 I could win!!!

A somewhat rather large assumption backs up this statement. That being, "No one edits their bet ahead of tapes up". I sense this was already a bit tense. Now we have an extra two days to make up our minds this is even more interesting.

Game on. :t:

A somewhat rather large assumption backs up this statement. That being, "No one edits their bet ahead of tapes up". I sense this was already a bit tense. Now we have an extra two days to make up our minds this is even more interesting.

Think it`s more than 2 days- tomorrow`s off and no new date.

Not tense. Nothing to lose from where I am standing. Now if I was leading that is a different matter!

• Like 1

Saturday 14th October start time 6.00pm UK time is the confirmed date for the final round.

Waihekeaces 1 please read the posts since your bet and edit before tapes up.

Edited by racers and royals

Talk about leaving it late ;)

No end gaming, I promise. I suspect I can't beat the record total from previous winners (by a mile) but I want enough for a round of drinks at Peterborough Speedway. So bring it on. Last minute wildcards and all.

P.S. I note that the GP version of this competition only accepts bets on the final round by PM. But we're nicer than that, aren't we?

But watch out for my last minute edits! <<<<<

I did say!

All change in the 4th and final round tonight.

Congratulations to Waihekeaces 1 for turning it around and is the SEC " Bash the Bookie " 2017 champion

final leaderboard

Waihekeaces 1 £2325

CJ 69 £600

False Dawn £500

Anzum - £160

Well done Waihekeaces 1.

Thanks R and R for running competition .

Congratulations to Waihekeaces 1. A brilliant final round.

Thanks to R and R for running the competition.

Many thanks to R&R plus all the other competitors, in particular false dawn for playing fair on the last round. Thought kK had blown it for me when he crashed in his 4th heat!