British Speedway Forum
Panthers89

Peterborough Panthers Vs Sheffield Tigers Sgbc 18/06/17

Typical of a Peterborough thread, getting hijacked by the usual three trolls who wish to continue their anti Peterborough agenda.

You are our local rivals. A little dig and gloating should be expected. Its not trolling.

You will have many chances (and probably not too far into the future) to give some back.

The difference is we will take it on the chin (and likely agree with you) rather than whine and wimper like snivelling children. 😜

• Like 1

Good win for Sheffield today, thought at one point we were going to throw it away, but all came good in the end.

I think we are now starting to see who could well be the top who will be contesting the Play Offs at the season end (barring injury crisis), which would be;

Glasgow

Edinburgh

Sheffield

Ipswich

Might be that Workington could sneak in,but my guess is it will be those 4 teams.

• Like 2

Good win for Sheffield today, thought at one point we were going to throw it away, but all came good in the end.

I think we are now starting to see who could well be the top who will be contesting the Play Offs at the season end (barring injury crisis), which would be;

Glasgow

Edinburgh

Sheffield

Ipswich

Might be that Workington could sneak in,but my guess is it will be those 4 teams.

Agree looks like them four

You are our local rivals. A little dig and gloating should be expected. Its not trolling.

You will have many chances (and probably not too far into the future) to give some back.

The difference is we will take it on the chin (and likely agree with you) rather than whine and wimper like snivelling children. 😜

had the perfect chance on Friday. Not sure some get the local rivalry thing, or know how to pick their toys back up once having thrown thrown them out the pram.
  • Like 1

Check the record books laddie.

And be envious - very envious.

Absolutely bizarre.

Must be the geography.

Only because of the corrupt former BSPA chief in charge..oh I'm sorry..didn't realise you were a Edinburgh speedway fan..just had you down as a low life troll.
  • Like 1

Harris may not have had the best meeting today but he is a great addition to the league and will put bums on seats wherever he goes.

• Like 3

Only because of the corrupt former BSPA chief in charge..oh I'm sorry..didn't realise you were a Edinburgh speedway fan..just had you down as a low life troll.

You obviously never met him. One of the nicest blokes around.

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 2

Top 4 you're having a laugh. The same problems still exist.

Holder is turning into a top rider

Hello new era Panther time for changes

No we will be o/k when Simon Lambert recovers from his injury at the moment we are like Newcastle very weak at reserve and it's costing us dearly.

• Like 2

No we will be o/k when Simon Lambert recovers from his injury at the moment we are like Newcastle very weak at reserve and it's costing us dearly.

By the time Lambo is back it will be too late..thought Hall did O.K

You obviously never met him. One of the nicest blokes around.

Why don't you, Scotsman and Taps set up your own speedway thread on Grinder and stop annoying everyone by leeching on this one.

Harris may not have had the best meeting today but he is a great addition to the league and will put bums on seats wherever he goes.

Completely agree. Edited by Lukas
  • Like 1

Typical of a Peterborough thread, getting hijacked by the usual three trolls who wish to continue their anti Peterborough agenda.

Ah bless them , they don't know any better let them have there little bit of fun .

edinburgh monarchs . one of the best , if not the beast speedway clubs in the uk .

The difference is we will take it on the chin (and likely agree with you) rather than whine and wimper like snivelling children.

Personally I'd rather discuss speedway than just go on a pis5take and I actually thought that is what this website was all about . But I suppose you have to make allowances for shear childish stupidity from some people as they actually know no better.

• Like 1

edinburgh monarchs . one of the best , if not the beast speedway clubs in the uk .

But always partial to a loophole here and there...